WHY IT'S SO HARD!?

After a few day later,all of them start their day like usual.Skeleton and Zombie start their travel in the forest.

Zombie:Hey,Skel.What you gonna do without your bow?

Skeleton:Oh...yeah.They broke...I'll find a way later...I need a very strong stick for that...

Zombie:Oh...don't worry,I'll help you!

Skeleton:Heheh.Thanks,Zom.

Zombie:*look at the right* Skel,look! These many sticks at there!  *grab Skeleton's hand*

They start to run toward the sticks.Skeleton just keep quiet as he blush slightly.They arrived at the sticks and start searching.Had to say,these many branches,too.They keep searching but failed.They went back to their path.

Zombie:*sigh*...I thought we would find one....

Skeleton:Don't worry,Zom.I sure it's fine.

After a long walk,they decided to have a rest under a shaddy tree.Two of them lend their head against the trunk.The fresh breeze flew gently.The bird chirping on the tree.Skeleton took a little peek at Zombie.

Skeleton:(dangit...how i want to confess him...?)

While he try to figure out a plan,suddenly Zombie lied his head on his shoulder.Skeleton got snap out of attention and blushing.

Zombie:Sorry,pal...*yawn* I'm so tired today.

Skeleton:No no no! I-it's fine,it's fine! *laugh nervously*

He don't know what to do.He can't controlled his feeling.He feel like he will explode.He try to keep his face straight.He scream all he wanted to confess inside.

Skeleton:(I love you so much!!!AAAAAAAAAA-)

Zombie:Skel,are you okay?

Skeleton:Of course I am! W-why wouldn't I?

Zombie:...I make you feel uncomfortable,am I....?

Skeleton:No,no.You didn't do anything wrong-

Zombie:I'm so sorry...I know you don't like to been t-touch that much.I-

Before Zombie finish his word,Skeleton pulled Zombie's hand near to him and lied his head under his chin.Zombie get silent for a moment.He look at Skeleton's red face.He suddenly felt warm at his cheek.

Skeleton:Zom,it's okay.I know you're tired.Don't worry 'bout it,okay?

Zombie:...*nod*

The evening felt so diffrent.Skeleton gently petting Zombies head.He couldn't believed that moment.Zombie slowly sleep in his arm.They just chilling under the tree and listen to the birds chirp.

...

After a short nap,they went to the cliff  and start their session.They do it like usual.Skeleton tried to ignore what just happened.Then,Zombie pat Skeleton's shoulder.

Zombie:Skel,are you okay? You didn't look focus...

Skeleton:I say I'm fine.Don't worry 'bout it...*sigh*

Zombie:Hey. If you have a problem or these something is disturbing you,tell me okay? I'm your friend. You can tell anything.

Skeleton: ... ... (It's the perfect time)

Zombie:I know what you need. Affection!

Zombie then came closer to Skeleton and gave him a kiss at the cheek.Skeleton uncontrolly blushing and hide his red face.He can't believed that Zombie would give him a kiss.He tried to hide his face from Zombie.Zombie just giggle as he look at his friend's reaction.

Zombie:I'm sorry,pal.I just tried to help you feel a lil better.

Skeleton:You didn't make it better! You just make me wanted to kiss you so bad!!! You damn nut,I love you SO MUCH!!!!!

Zombie:...w-what...?

Skeleton:Oh god...Zom,I-I didn't mean to call you that...I'm so sorry-

Zombie:N-no...you...love me?

Skeleton(Shoot!) I...I...I have to go! *run away*

Zombie:Wait,Skel!

But,Skeleton disappeared in the forest before Zombie could stop him.He kept running until he arrived at an abandoned cave.He decided to hide at there for a moment.He sat at the one of the rocks and cover his face with regret.

Skeleton:Urgh...I shouldn't yelled at him like that...He just try to help me...*sigh*...I'm such a bad friend...why it so hard to do it...?

While he still hiding at the cave,suddenly he heard somebody called his name.It was Zombie.He search for him quiet long...

Zombie:Skel! Where are you!? I'm so sorry...I didn't meant to do that...!
Please forgive me...Skel!?

Skeleton:Zom...? He's searching for me? Should I...come to him...? I...

After a few moment,He courage himself and went to Zombie.As Zombie saw him,he hug Skeleton tightly and apologized to him.Skeleton tried to calm him and apologized to him because of his action.After Zombie were calmed,Skeleton asked him to follow him to a place.He agreed and went to the place where Skeleton asked to.

After a few walk,they finally arrived at a waterfall.The environment was so beautiful,like it never been explored before.These many kind of plants at there.Zombie look at it amazed.He never know these such a beautiful place like that.Skeleton look at him and hold Zombie's hand.His eyes made a heart-shaped  pupil as he look him in the eyes.Zombie look confuse yet blushed as he look at him.

Skeleton:Zom...I must be honest...but,I had a crush on you.You're the one who I admired the most.I've always disappointed everytime you called me as your best friend...I want to ruin our friendship so bad...I want us to be more! I always love to be with you no matter where we are or what challange will we face in another time.I don't know what I would do without you...*sniff*...I was so lonely before I met you since my sister live at the Nether while my cousin at the frozed taiga...I *hic* I...p-please don't hate me...cuz I act like this....*crying*

Zombie:......Skel.

Skeleton:I know...I'm stupid...it's okay if you like me as a friend...but,please don't leave me alone....

Zombie:...*pull Skeleton's arms*

Skeleton:!!!?

As Skeleton's face closed to him,Zombie kiss him right at the lips,passionately.He hold his cheeks gently.Skeleton just stoned for a moment.He hold Zombie tight,don't want to break the kiss.They broke the kiss after a few second.Skeleton's face turns light red.He stare at Zombie with a tearful eyes.

Zombie:Hey...don't cry.*wipe the tears* I'm yours now.I also have a crush on you,too. I scared like you.My time with you are the happiest moment that happened to me.I love you so much.

Skeleton kept crying and hold Zombie's hand and put it on his cheek.He's so happy that he finally confessed at his belove one.They went home together with their hands holding as the sunset start to disappear.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AAAAAAAAAAA-!!! FINALLY,THEY MAKE OUT! YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIME I INTERNALLY SCREAM WHEN I MADE THIS!? SCREEEEEEE-!!!!

Anyways...*cough* thanks for reading my fanfic.I'll be update again if these nothing to do for now.

By mah bruh