Covid

Steve POV
"Peggy look at the news!" I yelled across the room she was in the kitchen cooking for the twins and also looking at some other missions we have. We were getting an update on COVID-19. "Oh god..." she looked really concerned and sad at the same time looking at the TV. "National wide will be going into lockdown for 14 days, you must stay home unless absolutely necessary." The news reporter was flooding us with bad news, I shut the TV off and look and Peggy. "Well what are we gonna do all for Quarantine" she asked looking upset. I gave her a smirk that she can totally read. "Oh no, no no. We are not doin that every 14 days" she started walking back to the kitchen and I could not help but stare at her. And in that moment she called out.

Peggy POV
I still could not believe Steve wanted to do me all quarantine. "Sofia Stevey, foods ready!" I yelled for the twins while putting their food on the dinning table. They said that their were still playing so that was okay. And in the instant Steve came running over. He came hovering behind me. "What do you want?" I said sarcastically. "I want you" he said with a smirk. He started to kiss my neck which usually made me moan in pleasure. I turned around and kissed him on the lips. He slid his tongue on my bottom lip. The twins came running in so I pushed him right off me right away. "Mommy what did you make?" Sofia asked happy. "She made me get a boner" Steve said under his breath, I scoffed. "Mommy made dinno nuggets" they both squealed happily.

After dinner

Peggy POV
I just finished putting the twins to bed while Steve was finishing a zoom with the advengers. I popped up to say a quick hi. "Hi guys" "Hi peg" Natasha and pepper said. I left to take a quick shower but then I got a surprise when I felt Steve's hands around my waist.

Steve POV
Once I saw Peggy run upstairs to our bedroom and once I heard the shower turn on I quickly said "I have to go guys bye!" But before I left I heard Thor saying "He has to go to get L-A-I-D!!!". Everyone began to laugh uncontrollably. I left the netting and ran upstairs. Once I got up to the bedroom I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower with Peggy. She turned around once she felt my hands around her waist. "Why can't I just take a shower without you in it?" She said "Because I crave you all day". I said while kissing her with my tongue passionately. She began to moan but she tried to hide it.

Peggy POV
Once I felt Steve's lips on mine I felt the whole world stop. I love Steve he is the best and he is the love of my life. I began to get wet down their. Apparently he noticed because he began to put one by one finger inside me. I began to moan uncontrollably loudly. "Shh the kids are sleeping. We do not wanna wake them with your moans." He said laughing. He then carried me and pushed me against the cold shower wall and we started to have a typical make-out sesh. Before anything could get further I got out the shower.

Steve POV
When we were making out the world stopped she is the love of my life I love her so much I do not know what I'll do with out her. She then left the shower. I knew she would do that so I then began to shower. Once I was done I saw Peggy doing her skin care or something like that. I went behind her and whispered in her ear " I love you Mrs. Rogers " she smiled and responded my kissing me. "And I love you Captain America". I once we were done getting ready for bed I got my phone and put our song "It's been a long, long time" I the. Asked her "care to dance with me my lady" she laughed and nodded.

Peggy POV
We both then started to dance our song slowly. His hands were around my waist and mine where wrapped around his neck, with my head on his chest. I truly love Steve, he is the best thing that could have happened to me. Once the song ended I kissed him, quick bit sweet. He then said "I love you Peggy and I am so happy that I met you. You make me the happiest man alive." I smiled, he made me feel like that too. I blushed while I kissed him in response. "And I love you and you are what makes me the happiest gal ever". We then started heading to bed. I started to snuggle against him kissing him on the cheek. "Goodnight darling" "Goodnight handsome". We kissed each other a goodnight kiss and we went to sleep.

Aaaaaaah🎉🎉 I really hope you guys like this first chapter. I worked really hard❤️❤️