Shower time?

Authors note
Okay so this chapter is gonna be sorta about an episode of greys anatomy when Derek and Meredith shower together. Okay bye hope you enjoy!!

No ones POV
Peggy walked into the kitchen to talk to Steve.
"Okay I barely got the kids to sleep and I just need a time out and I need to shower" Steve gave Peggy a smirk and replied "I could use a shower too"
Peggy looked at him, a little annoyed but playful. Steve walked around the counter towards her. He took her waist in his arms and leaned into her. They locked lips.
Peggy reached around his neck to play with his dirty blonde hair. While Steve put his hands on her bum and squeezed them gently. Peggy moaned as Steve did that and he also slide his tongue into her lips.

"We should probably get in the shower now" Peggy said in between kisses. "Yeah....we should" Steve replied while gripping her thighs and picking her up. Peggy wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her. Steve pinned Peggy against the bathroom wall, while still sucking her lips.

He turned on the is faucet to hot, and started pulling off Peggy's shirt. She helped him by lifting her arms and started to unbutton his shirt. She attacked his lips while struggling to get the last two buttons. Steve unbuttoned her jeans while she slid his shirt off his shoulders. Steve quickly unbuckled his belt and slid his jeans and boxers down his legs. While he was doing that, Peggy took off her bra and panties.

He looked at her with a hungry look in his eyes. She gave him the same look. She smiled as leaned towards him, closing the space between them. Steve opened the shower door with one hand, as his other hand intertwined with Peggy's black locks. The hot water hit them and they giggled as it surprised them. Peggy then began to kiss Steve passionately while Steve played with her ass. Peggy then jumped on Steve and wrapped her legs around his waist. Steve grabbed Peggy tightly while he entered her.

Peggy moans into his ear which turned him on. Steve then started to grab her tightly more and more. Their moans filled their bathroom.