Christmas

Okay so this chapter is gonna be about them having a morning Christmas at the house and with the twins so yea. Enjoy!

Steve POV
Today was Christmas and in this it's a huge deal for the twins and even for the advengers. I woke up around 5:30 and just watched Peggy snore. I lowers my head and kissed her lips gently. She woke up and smiled when she saw me. "You know it's about to be 6 am why are you up?" She questioned. I did not
wanna tell her that she snores but I had to she wakes me up most of the time. "Nothing I'm just a light sleeper and-" "so something woke you up. What did?" She cut me off. I smiled at her and she just game the "I'm waiting for my answer" look. "It's just you snore a bit." I say while putting my hand on her head.

She moves it and looks really mad. "WHAT... I do not snore" she says agrily while hitting me with a pillow. "It's okay that you snore I find it cute that such a loud noise can come from such a tiny person."
I throw the pillow back at her and we just have a pillow fight until we end up cuddling together. She looks up at me and smiles. I lean down and give her a kiss.

Peggy POV
I was still mad that Steve said that I snore which I do not but i just cuddle him instead. I look up at him and smile. I'm so happy that I was able to marry the live of my life and have two beautiful twins with him.

He then leans down and kissed me. I kiss him back more roughly and passionately. We then start having a make out sesh. I guess we forgot about time because then we here the door creak. We both turn to see the two happiest twins ever running and jumping up on our bed. I start laughing as little Steve jumped up and down on Steve. Sofia is like me she is really mature so instead she decides to cuddle and hug me.

I check my phone and check the time. It reads "8:30"
I say "come on kids let's open up some presents" I say happily. "Yaaaay" the twins yell while running down stairs. Once they were down there, Steve began to kiss my neck. I moaned while turning to look at him. "We can't hun the kids are down stairs" I said while getting up and putting on my red silk robe. "Fine but you will make this up to me" Steve said while standing up and smirking. We went down stairs and the kids were happy to see us. Steve was sitting down on the floor and I decided to seat on his lap. When I did the kids said "gross". Me and Steve just smiled, I turned to look at him and kissed him.

Steve POV
Peggy and I were watching the kids opening presents. Sofia had three presents one from me and two from us. Steve Jr. had three too, one from Peggy and two from me.

Sofia opened all of them. One was slime because she's been wanting one. "That one was from me" I say. Peggy looked up at me and smiled. I love her smile it's contagious because every time she does smile I smile a lot too. "Wanna bet who can give the best presents to the kids" I whisper in Peggy's ear, "deal" she whispers back to me smirking.

Sofia then opened the last two which was an apple tablet and I golden necklace. "That one is from me Sofia" Peggy says turning and smirking at me.

I the grab her softly from the floor and tell the kids to don't open any presents till we are back. "Where are we going" Peggy says. I drag her to the bathroom and I close it. "So you really wanna bet on this" I say mad that Sofia got good presents. "You brought it up and it's not my fault that I got good ones for Sofia" she says hitting me on the chest. "Okay move I need to go to the bathroom." "You need to move for me to leave" I reply to her.

Peggy POV
"Yea" I swallowed the air. His chest was pressed against mine and his face was longing to meet mine.
"You might wanna move" he chuckled. I could feel his warm breath on my face. I looked up at his wonderful face.
"I know!" I snapped not moving. "So why are you not moving?" He asked.
I reached out put his hand on my elbow. "I don't know" I whispered. I then pressed my lips against his. He slipped his tongue in my mouth.

He grabbed me by my thighs and put me on the bathroom counter. I then kissed him very passionately and slipped my tongue in his mouth too. I tangled my fingers in his scalp.

He moaned as my fingers scratched his scalp. "A quickie?" I ask him while taking of his white t-shirt revealing his abs. "Yes we need a quickie" he said while unclipping my bra.

After our quickie in our bathroom his and my hair was a mess so we tried to fix it. Once we walked out the bathroom Sofia politely asked "why is your guys hair messy?" Sofia was like me, she was mature and was definitely not a horny kid like his father. Steve jr. then said "they were kissing and spreading cooties". But Steve Jr was like his father so much I can't tell them apart. Everybody stayed quiet until Steve said "let's just open presents okay" "yea let's do that." I say.