After Class.

Ciel's P.O.V

The shrill tones of the school's bell rang in my ears, as a wave of a feeling that seemed unfamiliar swept over my physique-- unsure I would slowly rise from my seat. Glaring at the blonde. Whom would beckon to me as a walked between the row of desks, slowly making my way out of the door. Classes were over for winter break, free at last.

My stomach turned whenever the blonde grabbed my shoulder whilst I was walking in the hallway. "I told you to see me after class." His smile from before quickly changed to that of a serious frown. From seeing him during class, he was one whose emotions would take a turn for the opposite road than expected.

"Sorry, but I'd rather decline your invitation." I scoffed, picking up the pace while walking, almost through the door. I could make out a slight glimpse at my caretaker, Sebastian, driving an ebony convertible, as we were of the wealthy.

"Don't get your knicker in a twist about something so-" Alois quickly pinned my smaller body to the lockers, dragging his index finger underneath my chin. "Harmless." His flawless complexion was face to face with mine. I couldn't understand why, but my face became warm. A blush spread across my cheeks. "Unhand me!" I squirmed, but he quickly countered my actions with a swift grasp to my hands. Pinning me further. Unable to move, I called out for help. Any name that came to my mind, whether it be a teacher, or a comrade of mine.

"Mr. Sutcliff! Sebastian! Dare I say it--- Elizabeth!" I screamed, with my eyes closed.

"Shhhh." Alois' left hand lifted to my lips. "We are holding up traffic." His gaze trailed to the right of him, seeing students watching this event unfold. "As well as we have company." Alois let go of his previous grasp onto me- as I stood in a trance.

"I will see you later, Phantomhive."

A shrill cackle filled the halls, as the rest of the students shrugged off the incident. Keeping Alois' colorful personality in mind.

I slowly walked to Sebastian's vehicle, opening the door to climb in.

"Good afternoon, Young Master. Running rather late, I see?" Sebastian chuckled at his statement.

"Cut it." I murmured.

"What is ever the matter, Young Master?" He'd snicker. "Running into trouble during school I see?"

"Nothing. Just a Spider." I'd finish.

The car ride back to the manor was silent thereafter.