The Manor.

Ciels P.O.V

I huffed as I swung my backpack over my shoulder, walking past my caretaker Sebastian Michaelis. Whilst he held the large, mahogany door open for me to pass. Click, clack. The heels underneath my required academy dress shoes would click against the manor's tile floor, as Sebastian took my side. My mind still reeling from the my facinating experience in the hallways with the Trancy boy. What a child. So obnoxious. 

Sebastian pulled the largest chair at the head of the large dining room table out for me to sit upon, "Here you are, Young Master. Tonight's dish is Steak Oscar toppled with a Béarnaise sauce of my own design." He'd chuckle, flattering himself. "Of course, as a side dish I have prepared a small side-salad for you to enjoy, Young Master."

"What's regarding desert?" I'd sigh, in my same, cold monotone voice.

"But of course, Young Master. A french puff pastry known as a 'Pain au chocolat'. A Croissant with it's insides filled with an exquisite dark chocolate. Only the best, my Lord."

"Sounds delicious." My mind tried to picture anything but Alois, but the same events from a few hours ago-- filled me with complete embarrasment. Knowing he, Ciel Phantomhive, would be the talk of the school. I cannot fathom how much dread I felt for whenever I would return from winter break.

I grabbed my steak knife, ready to cut through the filet mignon which was topped with king crab. Until a shrill tone of the telephone would ring from across the room. 

"Allow me, my Lord." Sebastian paced towards the telephone.

"Phantomhive Estate, might I inquire on who is calling?" Sebastian said, in the same seductive tone.

A few high-pitched mumbles were picked up on the other end. I was unsure, and uneasy about who may be calling.

"Young Master, the phone is for you." Sebastian turned with head away from the phone, his right hand covering the microphone. So it may not pick up any of my remarks.

"Tell them to hold off. I am eating my dinner." I said, shoving a large bite of steak in my mouth, staring at the butler.

"Yes, my Lord." Sebastian nodded, uncorvering the microphone. "My Lord is rather busy at the moment. We will be sure to call you back later."

"Alright, bye Ciel.~" The familiar voice from the other line would yell. Allowing me to conclude, it was none other than Alois Trancy. That bastard.

"Sebastian, who was on the phone?" I gripped my fork, staring at my plate with my fiery gaze.

"Oh well, Young Master. It was Earl Alois of the Trancy Estate." Sebastian replied.