Geometry Bringing Chemstry.

Authors Note: Holy shit guys, 45 reads in only 16 hours?? I am screaming omf-- okay. Thank you so much for your support for Resist!! I hope to continue this story for as long as the plot has somewhere to go.~ 
EDIT: The Grell protrayed in this chapter is 'Butler Grell' from the first couple episodes of season one. Sorry for the confusion! Later on it will be the current Grell Sutcliff, who knows what she will bring!
---

ALOIS P.O.V 

Senseless babble streaming from Mr. Sutcliff's mouth like an unsteady river -- crashing off topic.  Many students let out the mandatory 'cackle' to their teachers story to land them in a steady position of their superiors good side. Truly pathetic. 

My mind, however, stayed perfectly on the topic of the student sitting across from me -- the same fellow I ran into earlier.  My my, the way his hips swayed as he walked up from his desk to hand in papers. The way his heels clicked as he walked. The way he -- lived. Was absolutely perfect.  I immediately took interest in the bluenette, what was unclear was the way I was interested. Ciel himself was simply jailbait, an incantation to lure in the ladies. If his hips swayed that way.~

I'd quickly zip open my backpack, disshevled papers and hardly organized binders and folders flooded the bag. Finding a piece of ripped loose-leaf paper -- I'd let out a pseudo 'cough' to cover the noise of ripping the already damaged paper. Then, grabbing my pencil between my fingers. Writing a message to the Phantomhive boy. 

"Hi.~"

Priceless. "Psst.~" I'd whisper, pressing my tongue against my bottom set of teeth. "Ciel." I'd whisper., whilst tossing the piece of crumpled up paper. Ciel's face was one plastered with alarm, anguish, and disgust.  

"How do you know my name?" He'd mouth. With the same expression as described earlier. Eye widened. Truly fantastic.

Reading Ciel's lips, I responded. With a ditzy wave, sticking out my tongue. Narrowing my icey blue eyes in a sensual fashion. Swinging my legs to-and-fro.

"Role-call." I whispered. Hand against my hand, propping it up. Running my fingers through my blonde hair.

END P.O.V

"You purposefully listened in for my name? What kind of--" Ciel would retort, only to be cut off by Alois' quiet, yet shrill giggle. Much like the one that continues to ring through Ciel's ears from their little 'moment' in the halls.

"We've been in this class for months together-- we just haven't properly met, and here we are.~" Alois would plaster a devilish smirk upon his face. 

CIELS P.O.V

That brat. Completely infatuated with anything that crossed him, desperate for attention. For love. My mouth would trail out a sigh, closing my visible eye. 

"My name is Ciel Phantomhive."  I'd mutter, staring at the floor.

"As stated before, I'm Alois Trancy."  The blonde would whisper quite loudly. To the point where I was indeed suprised ol' man Sutcliff didn't notice.  I raised a brow as Alois raised himself from his seat, what happened next, suprised me even further.

Alois reached his hand over -- climbing over a few desks. Laying his legs on one, torso on another. Reaching his hand to me for a handshake. Tch. Pathetically entertaining. I'd let out a chuckle of pure amusement as I shaked his hand. 

"Pleasure, Trancy." I'd retort. Crossing one leg over the other underneath my desk. 

"Pleased to meet you, Phantomhive." He'd chuckle, as his physique inched itself over back to his desk.

"See you after class." He mouthed to me, his gaze travelling to the clock. Two minutes until classes were over.

I was unclear about what this boy may have had in store for me.