The Crash.

Ciel's P.O.V

A long heavy sigh would trail itself out of my mouth, as a swirling cloud of mist followed. Winter's hands seemed to brush my navy-blue locks while blowing them to-and-fro. I sat at on of my academy's benches outside of the school itself. Everyone -- seemed to be laughing. Jokes were passed from ear to ear. I, Ciel Phantomhive, personally had no time for joking around. My singular sapphire eye would trail itself across the crystalline covered fields of dead vegetation. Singular patches of grass, here and there. My serenity seemed to be cut short, as usual, as the shrill school bell rang thoughout my ears. 

Herding students like sheep to walk back inside the classroom. I stood up, shivering in the cold. 

Our pointless school uniforms caused me to freeze. White button-up shirts. Males -- wearing knee-length black pants. Females -- wearing skirts, with long black stockings. Both had to wear some-type of black buckled or laced boot or shoe. Scarves were allowed, but that was basically it.

A lukewarm gust of air would envelop my physique as I stepped into the hallways of the high-school. "Shit." I'd mutter, "I'm late to Geometry." Various swears would go off in my mind like an untaimed flame as I quickly sprinted to my locker, scrambling my hands to unlock it. Grab my books, and 'book it'. I've already been trady too much before, I will not let my time slip away this time. 

As I neared the classroom door, I'd feel something similar to a wall hit me. No wait, it was a student.

END POV

"Watch where you are going you prat!-" The figure would mutter in his thick British accent. 

"Excuse me, but I believe you were the one in my way." Ciel would retort, defending his claims. He didn't have time to argue, yet he wanted to 'clear something up' with the careless student. As he scrambled to pick up all of his textbooks previously grabbed from his locker.

The figure would stand up -- revealing his full height, and appearance. My God, he was beautiful. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Wearing a mixture of the school uniforms - which was cleared up with the  principal by his care-taker's methods of 'persuasion'. He wore a white button-up shirt, and his black knee-length shorts were hemmed to the point it reached his upper thigh. Along with the combo that complemented his rear. Black laced-up boots with a slight heel -- increasing his height dramatically. Along with black thigh-highs, with medium sized black bows at the thigh. 

"Your attitude is shit, as I was merely strolling along. Why don't we start conversation, shall we? My name is Alois Trancy-" 

Before the blonde could introduce himself, Ciel speeded away. "I don't have time for your conversation! 'Alois' I need to go to Geometry!" Ciel would shout, not at too loud of a volume. As it would alert teachers.

"Same with me.~ Let's walk together!" Alois' shrill giggle would fill the halls, as his heels clicked while he skipped to Ciel's running figure. 

Ciel was in for one hell of a class.