1.

A/N: Okay so there's lesbian smut in this chapter if you are not okay with lesbian sex. Fuck of :), Also peaches is the girl with brunette hair.

Saturday. Oh how I love a saturday, You what that means?. Time to go out get stonded, Have sex with whoever and get drunk.

Well little did I know, I wasn't going anywhere tonight. My Bestfriend jessie texts me saying she was coming over. Jessie was the one who made me like this.

Before I met her, I was sweet and innocent, I had never kissed a boy before, I had never even dreamed about doing the things I'm doing today. Jessie was my first lesbian experience, We was drunk and she kissed me. And well we kinda f*cked, But I love jessie to death.

*5 hours later*

I got out the shower and I heard my doorbell ring. I rushed down staris and found jessie at my door with a bag of joke and some vodka. "Look what I've got" She laughed waving the coke in my face. "Hurry up and get in bitch, Your pissing me of" I smiled and pulled her in. "Well you wasn't saying that when I licked your p*ssy peaches" She said walking into the kitchen, I couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah you made me cum real hard" I jumped on the seat next to her "Yes I recall you screaming 'Oh f*ck jessie yes just like that ugh god I'm gonna cum' Peaches baby girl you loved my tounge in you" She said getting closer to me. I'm not gonna lie if I said I wasn't getting wet right now, Jessie moved her hand along my exposed thigh, She started kissing my neck I tilted my neck to give her more access. "Mmm" I moaned she sucked on my skin. "Lie down baby" She kissed my lips and moved Inbetween my legs pulling my jersey up "No panties? Oh peaches you bad bad girl" She giggled and licked up and down my folds. "Ugh god" I moaned as she sucked my clit. "Yes fuck jessie, Ugh god luck like that" I basically screamed. "You like when my tounges in you dont you baby? Huh?" She smiled before shoving two fingers in me and thrusting them hard in my wet core. "Y-yes, Ugh god I-I'm gonna-" I arched my back and started rocking my hips to meet her fingers. "I-I'm coming, Shit jess" "That's right peach baby cum all over my fingers let me taste you" And I did it realised into her mouth.

"Fuck that was hot" She smiled and kissed my lips one more time. "Yes it fucking was" I laughed. "Okay so are we sniffing this shit or what?" She was talking about that coke, "Hell yeah" I said sitting up

*One hour later*

"Peaches?" Jessie asked she was completely fucked. "Yes babe?" I turned around facing her "There's this website called 'Naughtyandnice' Can you help me sign upto it?" She wrapped one of her arms around me. "Don't see why not" I giggled and moved to the computer stand.

I typed up the website and began to type her deatils in. "Woah what are you doing?" She asked shocked. "Well I'm making you an account" I shrugged "Not for me stupid, For you" She smirked. "Noway jess" She begged "Noway" "Oh come one peaches please?" jessie pleaded. "No there's to many sickos out there" I laughed and removed myself from the computer stand. "If you don't do I wont give you any coke" Jessie warned. "Fine fuck you I'll do it".