4.

My mouth hung open as I looked into my stepbrothers eyes. I hadn't seen him since I was 11, He left when his dad cheated on my mum, "Close your mouth doll" He chuckled "W-what are y-you doin here?" I stuttered, But before he could answer jessie spoke for him "Baby come back to bed" I looked at him disgusted and shook my head as I began to walk away I bumped Into someone. "Oh shit I'm sorry Mr- Harry?" There he was all dressed up he had a white t-shirt on and a pair of black jeans with brown boots. "Well well well" He smirked eyeing me up and down. "Do you live here?" I asked biting my lip, "Yeah, This isn't the way I wanted to meet you believe me" He laughed "Well ugh I should be going" I trailed of, "No come in?" He smiled at me. "I don't think that's a good idea and all sir not to be rude, I have to be somewhere" I smiled and walked away.

Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me into his apartment. "What are you doi-" I was cut of by his lips crashing into mine. He looked a lot older than me about 36, 37 to be exact, I was so caught up in the moment and began to kiss back, This is so wrong so I pushed him of me and backed back into a hard white walk behind me.

"What baby cat got your tounge?" He laughed and walked closer to me "This is wrong i shouldn't be here. We should have never met" I pushed his chest and stumbled back "I want you peaches, I need to feel you around my c*ck" He bit his lip and I smirked a bit.

I didn't at anything back I just pulled his neck in for another kiss, His tounge slid across my bottem lip begging for entrance. Wich I happily granted, Our tounges started to wrestle against eachother but he won he had so much power over me and we only just met.

"How old are you?" I breathed "twenty nine baby" He started kissing my neck. "Mr. Styles I'm only sixteen" He stopped kissing my neck and moved away from me.

"Fuck sake peaches" He shouted. Never in my life in my life had I been so scared. His eyes turned a dark shade of green and his jaw was clenched he had anger written all his face.

"I told you I should go" I ran my hands through my hair and made my way to the door. But Harry had other plans, He picked me up and placed me over his sholder and started walking down the hall to what I presume was his bedroom. As he opened the door he through me down on the bed and attacked my neck with kisses and love bites, I was sure I would have love bites the time he was finished with me.

"Why didn't you tell me you was only sixteen baby?" He stopped and looked into my eyes. "You didn't ask" I shrugged and rolled my eyes . "Don't roll your fucking eyes at me sweetheart" He raised his voice again.

"I think daddy needs to teach his little girl some manners" He smirked.