8.

"I hate you, Your a fucking lair Harry" I screamed as I ran my hands through my hair. Today was our six months anniversary and I caught him with some whore. "Babe just listen to me its not what you think Lucy's a lesbian, She was just showing me her underwear she bought for her" He rubbed his chin and sat on the love chair we had in our living room. "Oh yeah Harold like I believe that, I caught you with jessie now Lucy?" I laughed and poured my self a shit of vodka.

He didn't say anything he just got up and left. Making sure to slam the door behind him, I was a sixteen year old living with a forty year old. Why cant I like boys my age?. I love Harry with all my heart the things he has done for me I cant thank him enough. When people ask who I am to him, He says I'm his daughter. Yes he gets a lot of female attention. I mean who wouldn't want to be with him?. But he's my daddy not theres.

Five Hours Later

"Peaches? baby I'm home" my eyes flicked open as I seen the mop of curls come through the door. I quickly ran across to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Woah baby girl" He kissed my forehead "I'm sorry baby I really am. I love you I should have never said I hated you when I really don't your my whole world daddy" I cried. I meant everything I said he was my world. "Its okay sweetheart you were upset its fine" He kissed my lips and lead me to the bedroom.

"Let's have make up sex?" I smirked and ran to the bedroom. He quickly ran up and jumped on me.

cliffhanger oooops🙊