6.

Third person POV.

Peaches stumbled to harrys house, She had been at a party and may have had to much to drink. But peaches needed to see those green eyes. The man she longed for wasn't in her sight. This made peaches angry, She wanted to runaway with him. Leave this town and everyone else in it. She just wanted to be with her daddy.

Finally she reached harrys door. Peaches banged on the door hard, Loud enough so he would hear her. But there was no movement on the other side of the door. She banged harder this time. Harry soon opened the door.

He have peaches a weird look, Almost a gulity look. Peaches small face dropped from a smile into a frown when she saw her Bestfriend, Behind the man she has fallen in love with.

Peaches felt the tears brim her eyes. As she let them fall she didn't care, She felt so used. 'Why would he do this to me?' Peaches thought to her self. She quickly removed her self from Mr. styles door.

She was a sixteen year old girl who was all alone on the streets of Homles Chapel.

Peaches POV

"Peaches wait" Harry shouted from behind me but I kept running. I don't need him, No he used me for my body, Now he's fucking jessie.

I finally reached my falt. I unlocked the door but I was cut of when Harry's massive foot stopped me from closing it. I sighed and walked to the kitchen away from the green eyes handsome evil man I loved.

"P-please leave" I cried even harder when he brought his hand to my face. Wiping the tears away as if I was a two yer old little girl again. "I'm so sorry princess" He whispered in my ear. "Why her? aren't I good enough?" I questioned him knowing id get a stupid answer.

"Baby you are perfect. She came into me I swear" He kissed the corners of my mouth. "C-can we l-leave this t-town?" I sobbed into his chest. "Baby I thought you'd never ask" He kissed my lips, I couldn't stay mad if I tired.