NO FREEDOM

1 month later
Saras Pov:
Its been a month aftet that police incident now i feel like a prisoner in my own house. I haven't been out without him from one month . Not even to my high school. All my freedom is gone. Today i went to the mall with Malika and harry without asking him . Harry is in the hospital and malikas car was scattered and i was dragged by Xavier in the middle of the mall
Now I and Xavier are sitting in his car both silent . I just sat there crying . " you do this on purpose dont you " his voice sounds dangerous. I stayed silent " damn it answer me" " please leave me alone . I hate you" and suddenly the car stopped . "I fucking do all i can knowing i can take u away from your house forever and no one will dare question me I'm trying to hold back my patience with u and u fucking tell me that u hate me" i just sat there crying he took a long pause and continued his eyes suddenly became black and devilish. " then babygirl let me give you a reason to hate me "and started driving at an inhuman speed . We reached his mansion he stopped his car and got out and opened my side of the door and dragged me inside his mansion with my hair . My scalp hurts . We reached the hall and i started to scream and yell at him to let me go. He slapped me and kept his finger on my lips " shuushhhh babygirl we dont want other to hear u right . Only i can hear your sweet voice understood ?" I knew if i dint do anything something bad would happen to me " please I'm sorry I was just not feeling okay so i decided to go out i promise i wont do it again " in a very soft voice cause last time i did something like this dad had had an accident and i couldn't even meet him in the hospital so its better is I try apologizing.
" i swear i was going to ask u but i forgot" i knew he would say no .
" but Babygirl u knew i would've said no right " "I'm sorry "
" you're staying here with me from now on , if u want anything specific I'll send someone to get it . I already have a closet full of clothes for u "
" no please anything but this pleasee "
"What does no mean " he asked looking scary again
" please i swear i won't go out ever , I'll only go out with u ...please "
"This is what you said last time also if I'm not wrong"
Fuckk myy lifeee
" please let me go home i swear i will do anything you want just not this"
" I'll think about it after your punishment "he said smirking. Being with u is the biggest punishment i wanted to scream but kept quiet.
"Go to our room bella , second floor the room next to the stairs "
I went there without saying a word . I dint know what was to come . I sat on the bed waiting for him to come and get over with whatever he had in mind.
I waited for what felt like 15 mins he came inside and stared at me for a min then removed his belt . " Stand up baby girl " now I'm scared

.
.
.
.
Do vote and leave your suggestions in the comments 😊