Bed

Please vote

Bella's P.O.V

" Xavier I'm wearing track and tshirt, i cant go inside this fancy hotel , please " i said

" baby no one will dare to even look at us , let alone notice with you are wearing " Xavier said

I knew there was no point in arguing with him .

He got out from the car , came on the other side opened the door for me .
As we were walking towards the door he intertwined our fingers together .

Out fingers fitted perfectly , as if it was meant to be .
We entered the hotel and as he said no one , not even the guests, the hotel went silent, everyone's head looking down . Pin drop silence. Weird

Xavier dint stop at the reception he just kept walking towards a table away from everyone.

We sat at out table and the waiter immediately came to take our orders , i gave my order and Xavier asked for a black coffee , as he was taking orders he kept glancing in my direction .

There was an awkward silence between us , i decided to break it .
" Xavier why was everyone looking down when we entered " i asked with curiosity.

"Its out of respect darling , and i own this hotel so everyone knows who i am " he said
How many business does he actually have 🙄
" i have alot of money darling, and soon its all going to be yours " he said as if reading my mind

" hmmm"

Soon the waiter came back with my ice cream .

He kept our dishes on the table , and asked ," anything else sir" and shifted his face towards me " madam ? Anything else "

I shook my head no but he continued looking at me .
I looked down , this waiter is inviting his own death.

Xavier said " leave " the waiter didn't even pay attention to his words and continued.

I decided I should do something, " thankyou i want nothing else , you can leave " i said a little louder so he would hear it this time .

He smiled and left, i took the first bite of the icecream and it was better than i had imagined , it was the most delicious icecream ive ever had .

Iwas eating my ice-cream as if ive never eaten ice cream in my life .
Xavier was looking at me and smiling, i thought he wanted some as he is staring at me .
" do you want some ?, as it is i wont be able to complete it by myself " i said .

And Xavier opened his mouth for me to feed him . Oh no
The mafia boss is waiting for a girl to feed him ice cream .

I didn't want to feed him so I pushed the ice cream towards him .

" babygirl you dint have any problem feeding your best frnd harry " he said
"How should we punish this behavior, we have the whole night to ourselves " .

As soon as hese words left his mouth i picked up the spoon and gave him a bite .

I completely my ice-cream , by occasionally giving Xavier some bites.

We were about to head out as we had completed eating. When Xavier said
"I've never been feed by someone "

Oh maybe thats why he wanted me to , wait what about his mother .

" what about your mother , she must've feed you when you were young " i said

" oh my mother died after giving birth to me" he said

"Oh im really sorry about that " i was genuinely feeling bad for him
" if you want i can feed you everyday "i said trying to lighten the mood .
Even though he has been nothing but a jerk with me , I didn't like when he was sad.
" tell me mkre about you" i said
" thats for some other day princess , lets leave now "
" okey " i said with a pout

He smiled at me and got up from his seat , even i got up and headed out , we were about to reach out when Xavier stopped and removed a gun from his back pocket and shot the waiters leg who was serving us .

He shot him on his leg, no one dared to go and help the waiter . " i left you because i was in a good mood , stare at my girl again and i wont hesitate to torture you till you beg for your own death ..........." he said looking at he waiter .

" and no one is to help him till the hotel closes which is at 2 in the morning, i want him to suffer , am i understood? " he asked
No one replied
" AM I FUCKING UNDERSTOOD?"
" yes sir yes don yes Master yes boss "could be heard.

And we just left .
I cant believe he just did that , that guy was just staring and shooting him is too much.
How will i survive against someone so ruthless.

After having a good time with him, he did this and ruined it again .

But i don't even have an option other than to live with him .

We headed home and Xavier showed me my room , but it was his room .

" Xavier this is your room "
" baby its our room from now on"

" I'm not going to sleep on the same bed as you "

" baby after the stunts you oulled out in the morning, you really thought i would leave you alone even for a minute "

" please i cant sleep with you" i said
He smirked

" as in, not on the same bed as you , give me another room you have so many spare one's "

He simply said " no , its not up for a discussion , ill change and come you can go to sleep " .

I'll leave when he will go to change.
I sat on the bed, i pretended to go to sleep .
He went to change , i quietly got up from the bed and went to open the door to go out. When it didn't open i tried to put pressure on it trying to break it thats when a tingg alarm started ringing.

I'm in trouble

I went towards the bed again pretending as if I'm still asleep.

Xavier came out of the bathroom , just in a towel lowly tied around his waist.
His body was making me wet just by looking at it .

I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep again .
He came besides me on the bed ,
" babygirl I knw you are awake , and what you did right now isn't going to go un punished ."
He opened the draver besides the bed . I couldn't see as i was still pretending .

" open your eyes bella and i know you are awake , or your punishment is going to get worst"
I shot my eyes open , "sorry "i said almost immediately

--------------------------------------

Have a wonderful day and dont forget to vote 🙌
You'll can correct me if you'll find any mistakes . I'm here to learn 🙌

I will try to be regular from now 💕