Chapter 5

Toms P.O.V:

Finding out that harry was a little was the best news I could ever hear.

I looked down at the little in my arms and decided right then and there he will be the most spoilt little in the magical world.

I quickly detached myself from him quickly and swiftly made my way to the closet.

I picked out a very one-piece baby blue baby onesie with a green serpent around it that moves.

I then got some mittens and little socks that match the outfit and walked back to my little snake.

I changed him since he isn't wearing anything since we removed his clothes to heal him.

With that done I got back in bed and pull little baby harry into my arms and grabbed myself a book.

The next time he awakens I will have to keep him awake so he can eat and take some more potions.

About an hour later he started to stir so I closed my book and started to rub his face to wake him a little.

He looked up at me with slight question in his eyes and told him that it's time to eat since it's now lunch.

He made grabby hands so I picked him up and started to walk to the dinning room where the rest of the inner circle are.

Once we entered I heard both women cooing at harry I just glared at them but it did nothing.

I walked to the head seat and tell everyone we can begin.

I looked at harry who is now in my lap and asked what he wants.

I think he is in a very young mindset right now since he just giggles and blinks so I ask can he talk and he giggle again.

I decided he is very young and asked if he is younger than 2 to which he nodded and giggled so I called a elf to bring milk in a bottle.

Once it arrived I put harry in a cradle position and feed him slowly.

A bit later Narcissa ask to feed him since I still haven't eaten so I told harry he is going to sit with his aunt cissy.

I passed him over while she and bella were cooing and feeding him I began to eat.