Chapter 3

TOMS POV:

We made it to the boys' house rather quickly, so we walked up to the door and knocked.

We heard thundering footsteps making their way to the front door.

When the door opened, we saw a fat lump of a whale.

Once he saw us, he started to swear at us and told us "freaks" to go away.

I simply stunned him and asked one of the Lestrange brothers to take him to my dungeon.

Bellatrix and Lucius went and knocked out the whale's son and wife and apparated them to my dungeon.

I started making my way around the house to find Harry, but I came across a door with nine lock on it.

I did an Alohomora and unlocked each of them, I opened the door and saw a small figure curled up in the corner.

I started to reach for him, but he kept backing up and he started to cry and shiver.

I decided that I would grab a hold of him, and I wrapped him in a hug and started to rock him and whisper sweet nothings so he would calm down.

I was just holding the boy while he tried to calm down.

I saw him looking sleepy and closing his eyes so I said gently sleep harry all will be fine.

I looked up and saw Bella cooing at me, so I sent a glare at her.

I asked if everything is done and they said it was.

I looked down at the boy in my arms before I decided we should leave.

I told everyone let's go and we left for Malfoy manor.

I started to make my way to my room so Narcissa and Snape can start treating his wounds.

They have started so I decided to sit near the bed with a book and keep an eye on Harry in case he wakes up.

Note: thank you so much for reading this however I usually only post a new chapter when someone ask for it I might change that but for now if you want more please leave a comment.