chapter 9

Toms P.O.V:

I took my little Har to the bedroom and made quick work of placing him on the changing table .(inside the little space room I made him)

I summoned all the supplies I needed and looked towards harry and quickly swept his check with my fingers to get rid of his tears." Shh harry it's alright" I coo

I make quick work and take his clothes off, wipe him and change him. I decided to put him into a black onesie with a black cape to make harry look like a mini snape today because why not. Plus it should scare snape.

"aww, who's a cuties" I say tickling Harry's stomach whilst he giggles.

"that's it harry, lets get you off this and I'll show you your new room yeah" I coo to my little man

He just giggles and nods clapping his hands.

I clip on a black dummy with a picture of a potion, cant wait to see how snape reacts to this.

I walk harry around his room and show it off. His room has grey walls that fade to black at the bottom and black hardwood floors. I made the edges and corners of the room gold and added some snakes to slither through the black part of the wall.

He seems so happy.

I decided his morning its time for a nap.

I place harry in his new cot and magic a warm bottle of milk and hold it for him.

He falls asleep in a few minutes and I place his dummy in and cover him in blankets.

I then press his dummy in and use magic to cancel all light and sound from the room but I also magic a whole galaxy on the room for him so he can wake up to the stars.

I then make my way to the corner of the room and sit down. I summon a book to read whilst I let harry sleep.