Chapter 8

I woke up once again covered in warmth, however, I was in an older mindset so I unravelled myself from this cocoon of sheets.

I made my way to the bathroom and locked the door behind me who knows who will sneak in.

I spent a good thirty minutes just standing there and letting myself relax in the warm water.

I finally finished cleaning myself and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I walked out and went towards my new walk-in closet??

I got myself a silk emerald green button up top, with some plain black slats with a grey snake going down the sides of the pants.

I put some black dragon hide boots on and made my way towards the desk where I summoned a book before I started reading.

I was reading a very interesting book about a group of teenagers with powers of Greek gods.

The book was really good I especially like Hades and Nico.

I managed to read through at least 2 or 3 books before I felt someone lift me up out of the chair.

I looked up and found myself staring directly into crimson eyes.

"Hi Tom," I whisper.

"Hello Hadrian, I assume you are feeling older right now, hmm it is time for some lunch you skipped breakfast," said tom.

"Ok tom," I whisper. I grab toms hand and start to drag him to the dinning hall where we eat.

I went to go make my way to Narcissa but tom just grabbed my waist and sat me down onto his lap.

I look down with a blush consuming my face "w-w-why do I have to sit here tom."

" why because dear Hadrian this is your seat since I feed you." Said tom lightly.

"But ima big boi" I sort of shouted slipping a bit.

"now now Hadrian, no shouting is allowed, if you shout I'll have to punish you for being a bad boy and we don't want to do that now do we." Said tom with his ' Daddy's voice'

" no daddy" I reply not noticing the new name or the silence I go about looking at the food provided on the table for us.

" Can I's have a ham and cheese sandwich please" I say not noticing that I have slipped.

"Of course Darling here you go" tom hold it up to my mouth and lets me take small bites before switching to feed himself this continued until I felt something wet my underwear.

I went quiet then I started to whine and cry whilst Tom came to realise why I was crying and swept me up and carried my all the way to our room.

Thank you guys so much for the love and support. I love you guys so much you have no idea what this means for me for you guys to have actually read my books. I have finally had the right mindset to start writing again thanks to you guys so I'll try to upload a lot more often for now on.