V

"Oh my god! Stop talking to the y/n. There is no such thing as cute ghosts!" I heard my sister yell as she was backing away from the boys.

"Oh so you think we're cute?" Luke jokingly smirked at Julie but she just rolled her eyes.

Carlos walked into the garage and saw us talking to nothing. Of course only we could see them.

"I thought you two were afraid to come out here? You talking to your ghost friend? Is he hideous?" He asked.

"He can see you." Luke looked at Alex and laughed.

"No he can't" Me and Julie told them.

"What?"Carlos looked around expecting to see someone jump out at any time.

"Uh... what do you want?" Julie asked him. Trying to ignore the fact three ghost boys were standing right behind our little brother.

"Normal siblings for starters. Stop being weird and come eat." Carlos turned and walked out of the studio.

"He couldn't see you." I looked at the boys.

"Yeah, I mean that's usually how ghosts work." Alex looked at me finding me clueless how I could've missed that.

"Look. I'm sorry for what happened to you guys, but this isn't your studio anymore. You have to leave." Julie said heading for the door.

"Sorry." I told them as she kept her gaze out of the door.

"Wait." Luke said stopping us, "We never got your names."

"I'm Julie and thats y/n." Julie said, just wanting to get away from the band.

"Hi" I waved at the boys.

"Cool. I'm Luke-" Julie held her cross up again as he walked forward. "...by- by the way. And this is-"

"Reggie. I'm Reggie" He smiled at me.

"Alex. How's it goin?" Alex smiled.

"Ba-Da" Luke said doing jazz hands.

"Okay?" Julie put her cross down and swiftly walked out. I waved goodbye to the boys and followed my sister.

"They seem nice." Reggie said with a smile.

"Did you miss the part where they kicked us out or..?" Alex looked at him, confused.

Julie, Carlos and I helped dad set the table. "Okay, let's do this." Dad smiled. We all took each others hands "your turn Carlos."

"Thank you for the leftovers and the power of the mighty microwave!" Carlos grinned.

"Amen" We all laughed. We didn't waste another second and dug in.

"So..Carlos tells me he found you two in the studio." Dad mentioned

"Yup. They were out there talking to themselves." Carlos looked at us like we were crazy.

"We uh... were rehearsing for a play." I told them. Julie nodded in agreement.

"Helloo! Guyys!" Tia walked in.

"Uh ohhh, busted!" Carlos said as we quickly scrambled to hide the plate we had set in our mother's place.

"Yeah we're in here!" My dad yelled through to her, "Quick!" He turned to us as we rushed to hide everything. We sat back, trying to look like we hadn't just lost our breath covering up the fact we wish mom was still here.

"Spaghetti? Again? That's too bad, I brought you my pastilles and arroz con pollo" She smiled.

"Yum. Thanks tia." Julie smiled at her.