XIII

As me and Flynn were talking at our lockers, I saw Julie approaching us, in her own world with music blasting through her ears. Me and Flynn started laughing.

"Well hey there! Didn't think you would notice us you're so in the zone." I joked with her.

"Hey" She smiled, taking out her earphones. "What's up?"

"Nothing, just like seeing you be you again." I gave her a quick side hug as we all laughed. "Oh hey Flynn! Wanna hear some new songs me Luke and Jules wrote?" I asked Flynn. I'm so happy that I can find myself writing again. Most of the songs I'm writing myself are about a certain someone but still.

"Duh!" We all walked down to the music studio and me and Jules sat at the piano. "Julie and Luke mainly worked together writing this one." Me and Julie started playing and looked at Flynn as we sang.

'Cause we're standing on the edge of great
great
great'

"Wow I like it! Definite Gaga vibes" Flynn laughed as she rested her elbow on the piano. "Well thank you. This next one is something that mom and y/n were working on but Luke helped finish it." Flynn's face fell a bit as the words left Julie's mouth.

'And it's one, two, three, four times
That I'll try for one more night
Light a fire in my eyes
I'm going out of my mind'

I stood and went over to Flynn, she punched me lightly on the shoulder. "That's beautiful and on the other hand... My girl's got a crushhhhhhh, and his name is Luukkkeeee" She looked over to Julie.

"What?! Pfft.. no. Luke is a ghost, if you didn't notice." She tried to cover it up.

"And a cute ghost at that." I winked at her. 

"...I can't deny that."

"See! You do like him!" Flynn teased her. "And you... Like Reggie! It's so obvious" I opened my eyes wide in shock at the smooth way she changed the subject.

"No- No no no. You've got that all wrong." I awkwardly laughed. "Whatever, everyone can see it." Flynn smiled. "Oh and um... I booked you guys to play at the dance! Yayyyy! Come on.. celebrate with me."

"You did what?!" Me and Julie said at the same time. "No no- This is in front of the whole school!" Julie stared at the sheet Flynn handed us. "Too late!" She started to walk away as we trailed behind her.

~BACK AT HOME~

After the news that we would be playing at the dance I just wanted to go and lie down before we told the boys. I was about to just walk right in when I heard talking coming from my room.

"No way." It was Reggie, "Luke listen to this. There is no way it isn't about me."

~YES I KNOW THIS SONG ISN'T A LOVE SONG BUT IT FIT WAY TOO PERFECTLY.~

"And then I found me a lover who could play the bass"

No way. They were reading the song! What had I told them about snooping around my room! I decided I would stay outside to hear more before I told them off.

"No wonder you knew it was about me" I heard Reggie laugh, "And what I told you about that flashback! 'He says he can't believe he found me, and wraps his arms around me'." He told Luke about the flashback!? What the hell Reggie!? "And this must be about when Julie or you ask her about it, 'you call me up and ask me how I've been, I'll call your bluff and I just keep on, tellin' tellin' tellin' tellin' you lies'. This is insane."

I can't believe he did that. I burst through the door to see Luke lying on Julie's bed, throwing a ball in the air, and Reggie sitting on mine reading the book. "What the hell are you guys doing in here!!? What did I tell you about snooping!?" I was so upset, infuriated. Luke poofed out right away but Reggie stayed.