Chapter 16

Pic above a collage top left logo of Ministry of magic, justice Lia Burns, other council members, spirits of the Martins her grandmother is the older lady beside her mother, along with Bella's other ancestors, bellow left is the deranged Beta bellow right dark witch Farah with her whitened eyes. Song is This is me. By the cast of The Greatest Showman.

Bella's POV

Next port of call the channel to my ancestors spell without them this plan will fail. Although Farah killed them no doubt they'll want revenge, but also I can't do it by myself I need the help of the dead to seal her magic so I can trap this bitch that's been plaguing my family for generations. I won't let my children have to fight this cow.

I inform Blake I'll be in my Lair connecting with my ancestors Blake kisses my head and heads to his office as we'll be busy tomorrow so he will be in the office until bed.
I light my candles and stand behind my Book Of Shadows. I throw in sprigs of 3 Rosemary for remembrance, 2 tablespoons of ground Holy for Spirit Calling, a pinch of Cypress for longevity, 1 shredded Yarrow Root for contacting relatives and three drops of blood to bind you to the Spirit temporarily. After I applied all the ingredients I made a pentagram shape with it in the candle circle and said.
"I call to Felicity, Rain, Thurma, Jane, Wendy, Lynda. Martins witches stand strong beside me." It took less than a minute but soon the bright white orbs twisted and circled each other over the pentagram, then my ancestors appeared I smiled lovingly to my Grandmother Lynda I miss her so much. They were see through but I could make out each Martins. "Hi Grams I missed you so much. How's mum?" "Oh sweetie she loves watching your magic grow strength to strength, your mum can't wait to be a grandmother, she thinks you were blessed with your mate and is proud you faced your fear of having a mate. That took courage, the exact courage needed to be of Martins blood." My ancestors stepped out of the circle towards me and they were no longer see-through I could see their transparency was gone. I jumped up and down excitedly and hugged each family member starting with my Grams. "Thank you so much for hearing my call sisters. I have something you might like to help me with." Their curiosity peaked they all had small smiles on their faces.
"What is it you need from us all sweetie." My grandmother spoke. "Well I need your help to vanquish the powers of Farah, she has gone for illegal, extinct dark magic and now she has used a body replacement spell she is now acting as Alpha Malcom who apparently has a problem with his Beta going deranged he has killed pups, I believe the Beta story. As far as she's aware she still thinks I don't know her true identity. Also um the council want her alive judge Lia gave us the crystal Pyrite cage, as they want to trial her for her crimes. That's about it." "You will have our assistance no more Martins shall be killed by this sorry excuse of a witch. We will always be around to help you child." That was Felicity the first Martins witch and the first victim of Farah's wrath.

My ancestors helped me with new spells but the binding of power spell was the most important one I learnt a lot from each member of my family I felt really honoured and they were all excited for my pregnancy and held no resentment to werewolves or the fact I was carrying one. "Sweetie when this is over we would like you, your mate and entire pack to witness a welcome ceremony for when the little wolf is born, we would like to bless him or her with a unique gift. Even as a wolf we will still bestow a gift upon him or her. With your permission. Their essence will always be a werewolf  it will just have a gift to protect the Pack or him or herself. Would that be alright with you I assure you, your little one will feel no pain, this power unique gift will be in his or her DNA." I nod my head slowly in understanding. "I'll have to ask Blake but I'm happy with that if the pup will feel absolutely no pain, whatsoever." Felicity assured me it won't hurt the pup, so yes I will talk to Blake about this oh speak of the god himself.

"Hey angel wow ahh high I I'm." "Alpha Blake Ryans A.K.A Bella's mate and father to-be congratulations by the way my name is Lynda Martins but you may call me Grams." I beamed my Grams accepts him this is such a special moment. Blake holds out his hand still with a bewildered look as he sees my ancestors but their oddly not in sprit form. "Um hunny I bound their spirits with my blood. So because I'm obviously living they look alive too and will be until their task is complete. I also have something I want to discuss with you. Please excuse me everyone." I took Blake's hand loving the buzzing right now. "Um how would you feel about after the pup's born my ancestors would like a welcome ceremony the entire pack would be invited for the blessing. My Ancestors would like to also bestow a unique gift to the pup he or she will still be 100% werewolf but will also have a gift he/she can use to protect him or herself and our pack." Blake's mouth hung wide open I fought the urge to laugh at him. "Ssssure the pup won't suffer though right?" I shook my head to say it won't.

My family went to sleep strange thing is they maybe spirits but when they are temporarily alive they sleep a lot. So Blake and I grab a late dinner and head upstairs. I take a shower because I want to throw-up those potions really stink their stench is in my dam skin. I lather my body about four times in mint and jasmine body wash hopefully I won't stink as bad. "Ggggrrr never stink baby." I jumped hearing Kion's mind-link then I relaxed I wasn't expecting that he whimpered in our link for startling me. Once I was dry I changed and Blake came in perfect timing we both brushed our teeth. I'm grateful I have no morning sickness I know it effects so many pregnant she-wolves and humans for that mater. We cuddle in bed and I fall into a deep sleep safely cocooned in Blake's arms.