Prologue

_____________________________________________

Yo!!!! How's it going people it's me and I have decided to do a 'MHA' story with you the reader. The reason I am doing another story is because there just isn't alot of stories like these where you are practically Madara.

Key:

Y/N: your name
(F/N):Fathers name
(M/N):Mothers name
' thinking'
" talking"
*action*
(A/N: author dude)

_____________________________________________

The day of Y/N birth
(F/N) POV

The Uchiha or now (L/N) after the massacre always had heroes in it. Every member was or is a top hero be it in rescuing or the fighters of the family. Today is the day of my son's birth while I'm rushing towards the hospital where (M/N) is I can't help but feel a bit uneasy because according to my mother he is the descended of the ghost of the Uchiha.

I rushed down the street and inside the hospital. After getting the room number at the counter I speed inside the room to see my wife screaming.

Time skip brought to you by (M/N) crushing (F/N) hand

It was finally time the nurse just came back with our baby and handed me him. After a look at him he closed his eyes for a short period and then opened them again. What I saw shocked me so much that I almost dropped him.

F/N: Honey you won't believe this!!!*hands baby over to her*

M/N: What is-?*gasp* He already has the sharingan!?!?

F/N:That's my son for you, a prodigy right after birth!

M/N:Honey d-do you think he is the one?

Me: If he has his sharigan already then there is no doubt in my mind!!

Time skip

It's been a few hours since our son has been born we went to my mother and she conformed our suspicions. The ghost of the Uchiha's descended is probably going to be the number one hero.

Time skip still the same POV

Our son is now fifteen years old, when he was six he had already surpassed me in chakra control and jutsu. Something that we noticed is that he becomes almost sadistic in a fight. Either that or he is toying with his opponent. His power greatly exceeds what we expected from him he has already unlocked his rinnegan along with his eternal mangekyou sharingan and fully mastered his sharingan he still needs to master the rinnegan.

When he was little he wanted to change his name, we at first thought that it was weird but we still granted it for him. He looks exactly like him even though we are trying our best to keep him on the right path he is going down the wrong path, but still he is merciful to his opponent. Today is the day he becomes a hero.

Y/N

*beep* *beep**beep*

I wake up to that damn things beeping, after making sure I destroyed it by jumping up and down on it I get up and get dressed for the hero exam, of course my mom or dad could have just gotten me in through recommendations being the number 8 and 9 heros but I didn't want that.

So after putting on casual clothing and packing my armor into a bag I walk downstairs to be greeted by my father making breakfast and my mother resting on the couch after a night of being a hero.

F/N: Good morning son, breakfast is ons the table be sure to eat alot you will be needing the energy for today.

"Tch"

With that I just walk into the kitchen and scarf it all down. Once I'm done I walk towards the door with my bag flung over my shoulder.

"See you tonight"

After that I close the door behind me and hear my mom calling to me.

M/N: Goodluck honey I hope you pass!!!!

'Tch I don't need luck I can defeat anybody doesn't matter what that little mouse thing throws towards me. They are the one that is goingto need the luck. Hehehehehhahahhaha'

That is true Y/N's family is close with the principal of U.A all the more reason for him to show just how powerful he is.

Time skip at the gates of U.A

After walking for a bit I was finally here at the gates, I can't say that I am impressed it's just a building you annoying greenhaired brat.

'Today is the day that people will learn my name. The day people fear me for my power today is the day people will know the name.

 The day people fear me for my power today is the day people will know the name

Y/N Madara Uchiha'

____________________________________________

That's a wrap. Hope you enjoyed and sorry it is so short I just didn't want it to be the traditional prologue where the reader knows Izuku and goes to the same school as him from the start. So tell me was it good, decent,

Boss6 checking out.

PEACE.