Chapter 7

____________________________________________

How's it going people it's me, I just wanted to say thanks for the 10k views( while writing this) and for over 200 votes. I am truly grateful.

____________________________________________

Location: U.A

The following day I returned to U.A, currently sitting in my seat. It is just me in the class considering that I am a few hours early. I decided to close my eyes and think of the events of these last few day. My parents dying, U.A being attacked by a group of villains, me getting a bunch of scrolls from U.A that I was apparently forbidden to see until the day I graduate or my parents deaths and a peculiar stone tablet that nobody was able to read.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of the door being forced open and an annoying 'Tch' sound coming from the person that opened said door. I open my one eye to see who it was and saw a head of spiky blond hair. I decided to ignore him seeing as I was not in the mood to speak to anyone today.

I heard the sound of his shoes hitting the floor until his chair was abruptly pulled out making a screech sound on the floor. 'Tch he is starting to annoy me' I listened to hear him sit and either put his his feet on the table or for him to scoot into his seat. After a while I heard nothing except for the sound of loud breathing and decided to open my eyes. He was standing in front of me his eyes lowered to the ground an angry frown on his face accompanied with a scowl.

I sighed getting annoyed of him just standing there and decided to speak up in an angry but calm voice" What do you want Katsuki" He looked up at me his angry face not leaving and spoke with gritted teeth" Why do you want to be a hero?!" I stared at him calmly my face not showing any emotion, until I spoke with a smirk on my face " You see Katsuki I wish to achieve peace in this troubled world we live in" He replied with a frown confusion written on his face because a large portion of the hero population is only in it for the fame and money. He was not expecting to receive such an unorthodox answer so he asked a bit more calm and with confusion in his voice "How are you going to do that?"

I was contemplating if I should awnser him or not and I decided to choose the latter option so I awnsered with a smirk plastered on my face"Well that is what you will have to find out yourself" After that the door slid open with a few footsteps entering the classroom and thus ending our little conversation, angering Katsuki even more than he was when he entered the room.

I looked over to the door to see at least seven other of my classmates entering the room, so I decided to close my eyes not caring that he was still standing infront of me.

Time skip to after being told about the sports festival

I was feeling quite excited about this, a competition where I could basically beat down my fellow classmates. I was brought out of my thoughts by Aizawa calling my name before he dismisses the class" Uchiha, I,  want you to go to the principal's office when the bell rings. I will be accompanying you." ' How annoying' I thought before replying with a 'Hn' sound.

After the bell rang I remained seated and waited for Aizawa to finish up with his stuff before walking out of the room and towards Nezu's office. It was a quiet walk not that I cared much seeing as I don't like loud noises.  As we were nearing the corner we heard an explosion before a girl was shot out of what looked like to be a classroom. She quickly stood up dusted herself down and then looked our way where I could finnaly make out how she looks. She has pink colored hair, with pink eyes her hair is cut to just above her shoulders and she is wearing weird looking goggles on her head.

After a while I remembered this girl seeing as she did come visit me in U.A's hospital.

Flashback