"Running"

I was running as fast as I could

I was running as fast as I could. I ignored the pain my legs were screaming in or the sound in the back of my head that continued to tell me to stop, to rest, to give in. 

But I couldn't, because the moment I do I know, they will get me. 

My dress whipped and clung to my legs by the blowing harsh wind, threatening to trip me at every step I pounded in the dirt. My arms and sides were scratched up from twigs and bushes, roughly shoving them aside as I hurry buried through the thick forest surrounding me. 

My knees and hands ached from the constant kneeling I had done throughout the past 5 years. My chest hurt from the fast breathing my body wasn't yet ready to handle, and the familiar ache in my heart. The ache from the desire to seek something more, do something drastic, and run far far away was there. But it wasn't the same. 

It was the ache of success, the ache of accomplishment, the ache that I had just succeed in running away from my tormentors. 

The latter one might not be true by the sounds of heavy shoes and shouting coming from behind me. 

So I didn't dare stop, I couldn't stop. For today I had committed a great sin, a sin that I have no remorse for. 

For today, I had killed a dick-less man. 

------------------------------

I was standing in a grand dining room in a house owned by a man that I have only called bitch 1. In my head of course. 

Bitch 1 was a businessman, an illegal businessman by what I have gathered over the years. He sells and ships off servents to the wealthy and needy. Kidnaped boys and girls he grooms and trains to be mindless, obedient, lapdogs for snobby pigs. 

As someone in such a business, he of course had to have a maid or two of his own. 

And that is what I was kidnaped and drugged for. 

My name is Jaden Star Workfields, I'm a 21-year-old woman who is owned by the famous Richard Hillmen. 

In other words, I was kidnaped from my small apartment building and beaten by bitch's 1 henchmen for days on end until I stopped speaking. As I have the mouth of a sailor with the looks of a 15-year-old child. 

Never a good combination. Never. 

After I was announced successfully "broken in", I was introduced to bitch 1's wife. The whore. 

I haven't called her anything else, in my head, or, out loud. 

She had the looks of a goddess, the mentality of a 3-year-old. And the attention span of an ant. She wasn't only just plain dumb, she had the attuited of someone who believes they need to be above anyone. 

And the whore took that literally, by making me kneel on all fours anytime I could, with a heavy object, or maybe it was just herself weighing as much as a gorilla, placed on my back. And expected to stay in said position for hours on end.