"Blind Mutts"

When I said the packhouse was massive

I clearly, unestimated the size of this wooden MAZE.

It has been 2 minutes since we left the guest bedroom, and I haven't had the slightest idea where we are in this dang house.

We went through four archways, and 1 set of stairs. At this point, I will be amazed if this stupid place even had a kitchen. Let alone the main door.

*laughing* "It's not that big."

I sent a glare at Grey. Who is he to be laughing at me in my own head.

"Shut up. If I say it's a maze it's a maze."

He just continued to insult my head with his cute little laugh, his face set in a wide smile as he walks beside me.

It was an unnaturally long time later when we reached the kitchen

It was an unnaturally long time later when we reached the kitchen. I nearly kneeled down on the ground and kisses the cabinets.

"It wasn't that long of a time." This time Grey laughed out loud as he walked to the fridges. Yes, fridges. The kitchen is the same unhealthy size as the house. I'm really starting to question how many mutts live in this place.

And why I haven't seen a single one on our month-long journey to the kitchen.

Pulling up a stool from the counter, I took a seat as I watched Grey. Watching him was quite fun if I do say. He moved around as he knew exactly where everything was, he probably did, and his fingers worked magic. Cutting up all the veggies into small tiny pieces, cooking the fish just right. Even the rice was done with a sparkle to it.

He was nearly a better cook than I was. Nearly.

No one is matching my level of skill in the kitchen, no. One.

"That's mean, I think my cooking is very good have you known."

"Shut it. I'm better and you know it."

Smirking, Grey just rolled his eyes at me and plated some fish in front of me with rice and veggies.

"... Did you really just give me fish cause I'm a cat shifter?"

Grey looked up at me with his wide eyes than anywhere but me.

"N-no?"

"... That's what I thought. I won't get mad, Only cause it is you. Any other time and I'll have u doing 50 u hear?"

"Y-YES MAM!"

He stuttered out loud and caused a huge smile to spread across my face, god he is the cutest thing ever.

But the smile didn't last long as a tall, blonde mutt came walking into the kitchen. She wore bold red lipstick that matched her red claw like nails, oh gosh this girl is trying to hard. If you want cat nails, come ask a cat to do them. Jeez.

Her outfit was a black lace bra and some sweats over her thongs. The straps were pulled up on her thongs, to empathize her curves? I don't understand why she would what anyone to see that much. But it is what it is.

She reminds me of someone who would be named Brittany .

"What are you doing here instead of at the meeting. Mutt."

Yep. Her high squeaky, ear rapping voice just sold it. Her name is Brittany and no one is changing my mind.

While I was to busy holding my left ear down and double checking that my right ear was, in fact, bleeding. It was not.

Grey just stared at Brittany, an emotionless face that I'm starting to think is just a mask.

Who hurt my baby like this.

"I asked you a question! Answer!"

Brittany glared at Grey, as 2 other she-wolves, my bad mutts, walked into the kitchen and stood behind Brittany in ether side.

What was this, The 3 heathers republic or something.

.... Yes I did name the other 2 mutts heather 1 and 2. Shut up, it's the best i can think of right now.

Heather 2, who has brown hazel hair and green eyes, finally noticed my presence. I would be far more happy if she didn't, but you know what they say. Always be nice to your enemy's for one day they will become your allies.

That was bullshit by the way, whoever told you that is telling you lies.

"Erm.. what are you doing here?"

She pointed her fake italic name at my face. The wave of Victoria secret perfume I got in my detraction was horrid.

Heather 2 comment got Brittany attention and Heather 1, as they all turned towards me and blink a couple of times.

Yes, I know. I'm the most amazing thing you saw in your life. A real, life, cat shifter goddess over here~!

The corner of Grey lips turned up in a cute smile at that mental comment. At least he wants completely emotionless as he shows.

The starring was starting to get on my nerves so I glared at Brittany. Hoping she would take the hint to leave me alone.

But Noooo, Lo and behold. The mutt was clearly blind. As not only did she think to glare back. But she also took it upon herself to sherk so loud. One would think she was a damn smoke alarm. Causing me and Grey to hold out ears down.

"ALPPPPHHHHA!"

I think both of my ears are really bleeding now.

Sooooooo, rember when I said I split the last one up cause I made it to long? Yeahhhh- welll. I didn't like how the flow was, so I scratched the whole thing. And re-wrote it to this.
Yay to my brain!
I didn't wanna leave y'all hanging for really long, so here is half of an update. :3
Anyways, how u love Jaden so far? This really shows her character I feel like and how much of a fun and bubbly person she is.
:3
Thanks for reading! See u next update!
- A/N