"Big Bad Alpha"

Can I call him trunk man? I'm calling him trunk man, cause his arms are thicker than a snicker my dude. Anyways, the alpha comes walking in. The swimmer was nowhere in sight.

"Catherine. What is it this time?"

'I don't think his arms are that big...'

'Grey, you're making yourself look like a fool. He taking up the whole doorway. That is a 10 people doorway!'

'It isn't?'

I gave Grey the side-eyed as Cathrien was crying and hugging all up on Trunk man. Honestly, what she does in her life I could care less about. I just wanted to finish my food in peace.

Britany is way better than any Cathrien for her also.

"Cathrine... She is our guest. So treat her as much."

"B-But she is a cat shifter! Why is she even here."

Just as the barbie was about to stomp her foot like the 5-year-old tantrum she was throwing (yes my old job was a daycare with children, I know how many kids synonyms I do, get over it.) growling, really deep, and hatred filled growling was heard. My whole body was shaking from it.

The stupid vibrations were a shock, even more of a shock was when I turned and saw that the source was my baby grey.

Maybe calling a 6 something foot tall gaint wolf an baby is a problem. Welp-

His eyes were more of a glowing orange than regular. I could tell his wolf was showing, by the way the veins around his eyes were black under his skin.

Vampire dairies should have hired him for this display.

It was something I picked up in my multi shifters course when I was becoming a daycare worker. I don't know why I even took it. They did serve apple juice after the lesson through. But it tasted like Waterdown lemonde. Disgusting.

'Grey calm down. You're cracking the counter.'

How I knew that without looking at the table I didn't know. Ever since I ran away from bitch 1 I seem to have become much dumber than when I was there. I mean really, a wolf can talk in my head and read my thoughts, while I haven't been able to read his?

I really need to get a grip.

But true to my word, cracks were forming on the countertop form where Grey was using too much pressure in holding it.

'But she was being rude to you?'

'Grey, I don't care about her. But the poor counter is going to be sad when you break it fully in half.'

His eyes switch between the shaking mutt and trunk man to my own lime green eyes. Slowly his eyes became less bright, a softer orange like for some reason he was going to cry.

Who would know my emotionless baby would actually get upset over hurting a countertop.

I did. Of course.

"A-Alpha he was going to hurt me!"

Trunk man cleared his throat, dragging my attention back to him and dumb Brittany. A thin layer of sweat was covering the top of his forehead, making it look like he was a balding man in the bright lights.

"J-just leave Cathrine. Better not to anger him."

Trunk man grabs Brittany's arm, and both of them swiftly left the kitchen. Including the Heathers who followed shortly after shaping out of their shock state.

Stupid Mutts indeed.

HI! SO uh- I have no idea.. Why any of you are still here reading this book:^ Like I haven't posted in a year- AND- I recently lied to yall. Like 3 times. In a row. I know, not a very good person T-T

In all honested I was not even planing on counting this book, I was just going to leave it as it is for someone to use as a template or something. The idea I loved, but my brain just likes to go on whole new stories and plots that sticking to writing just one for a long time seems.

Boring.

So here is my: If I post it is going to probably be short can't lie, and I do not have an updating system at all. Literally, this is turning into a book of short stories about these two becoming closer friends- OR IT MIGHT NOW - I have no clue where this is going ;-;

:3 Just wanted to give yall a heads up about the chaos I call a mind and how it never. works.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY YOU AMAZING PEOPLE! :D