"Scent"

Coming back to reality from my river ride dream, my eyelids felt like lead

Coming back to reality from my river ride dream, my eyelids felt like lead. I was surrounded by the smell of wood, and smoke from a fire. Flickering my stubborn eyelids open, I realized I was in some type of room.

Turning my head to look around me, it seemed like I was in some type of cabin. The smell of daisies made me turn my head to my right, and I saw Grey. He was asleep in a chair by some huge windows that look into the forest.

Upon further starting, the windows were actually doors. And grey was covered in a fuzzy white blanket that made his huge frame seem smaller than what he was.

Cute.

Sitting up, I took in the room. Now at a better angle to see everything.

I was on a queen-sized bed, and the blankets were heavy and warm. On both sides of the bed were bedside cabinets, each had a lamp on them with a wolf howling at the moon on the shades.

In front of the bed was a fireplace with a mantel on top. The mantel seemed to be made out of a type of clay maybe? Tree trunk and leaves were carved into it, giving it an interesting look. And over the fireplace was a painting of the forest outside.

One more door is to the left of the fireplace, and 2 more are on the wall to my left. A bathroom and a closet I'm thinking, and one of them is to a hall or the rest of the house. By the shadows outside on the small yard that I can see from the bed, the room is at least on the third or fourth floor. And the house I'm in is massive, absolutely massive.

This was the packhouse. It had to be, by the sheer size of it.

Hearing the soft sounds of Grey's breathing, I pull back the covers and lay my feet silently on the warm wooden floor.

Mother nature had been calling for me for a while now, and I was not planning on ignoring her for any longer.

Taking the first door I saw, the one next to the fireplace, as my first bet of where the bathroom is. I quietly walked and pulled open the creaky door.

Stealing a glance at Grey, a sigh escaped me when I saw he was still asleep. Stupid fucking door, almost woke up the baby.

I made sure to glare at it as I slowly closed it, causing another squeak to be heard.

Since when were doors mouses? The door is lucky it's a door, cause if it was a person I would have torn their neck open by the annoyingly loud sounds it made.

To prove my point, I clawed a small mark on the inside of the door. Serves it right.

After finishing my business, I heard shuffling on the other side of the door as I was watching my hands. Swing the door open, Grey is now standing on the other side with his hand in the air.

Starring at him, he looked down at me as a bright blush spread across his face. I couldn't help the smirk that was on my lips.

"What are you doing stalker?"

Watching his blush get deeper reminded me of a rose, a fiery red rose.

"I-I was looking f-for you..."

Raising my eyebrows, I was really surprised by how emotionless his voice sounded. In my head he was a small excited little kid, but when he talks he is an emotionless toy soldier.

But the way he cringed back after he spoke, and the guilty look in his eyes gave me a feeling to not push it.

Nodding I looked around, one of the doors on the left wall was opened and revealed a closet inside.

"Where am I?" Looking back at Grey, I also noticed he has changed his shirt from the plain white one he wore at the clinic.

"Silvermoon's guest room. Clothes in the closet should fit you."

The voice is so hard to get used to, but then again. The fact that he telepathically talked to me in my brain is also a very weird thing.

Walking to the closet, I stuck my head inside to find there were some basic outfits that would fit someone in my small frame.

Closing the closet door behind me, I quickly changed into some black jean shorts, and a white shirt that had showy sleeves at the end.

Gathering up my black hair, I tied it into a bun so that the white underside was showing. And peeks of my orange highlights were also.

Walking back out, I looked at my body in the body-length mirror in the bathroom, I didn't take a shower so when I saw my clean and shiny skin it was a shock.

"The maids cleaned you as you slept..."

Eyeing Grey, I could see his face was as red as a tomato, I had half a heart to believe that he for sure didn't look. Nodding I looked back at the mirror and poked at my face.

"I see..."

He smiled shyly and bent his head, but at the sound of my monstrous stomach growl he looked back up at me.

"Hungry?"

This time he asked me in my head, with his child-like voice back I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Sure."

And we are back to the telepathic talking. How is that possible again?

Hello! Sorry for the long hiatus I have been on T-T

For a while I wasn't quite sure where I wanted this story to go, I had the vague idea in my head and I didn't take the time to plan everything out. But now I have a clear idea of what I want to do and I think! For now, at least, I have an idea where I wanna go with this story.

That being said, sorry about the small update, I was going to add the next part to this but I really didn't want to make this chapter really really long. So I cut it in half.

Thank you again for your patience UwU

- A/N