"Switched personality"

The first thing I noticed about the packed building, wasn't how big or grand it was. Nor the fact there was double the number of people here than in the group that is still running to catch up to us, Grey has slowed down to a walk at this point to let me sightsee.

Or so he claims through my mind. 

How he does that I still don't know. But he has said that he is the only one able to, so that gives me a little comfort? Kinda, at least he isn't a dick. That does make me happy. 

 The thing that I have noticed was the way everyone stared at us, more at Grey. If they had been starring at me, I would understand that. I was new, and a cat shifter. Cat shifters usually don't get involved with other races besides humans or their own. But their eyes were filled with disgust and scaredness. All directed towards Grey. 

Grey is, well the best way to describe him was as a baby. He has innocents lace in with every word he tells me through my head. And his attention span seems to differ just like a 3-year-old. I couldn't lie and say that this boy wasn't the cutest thing in the world, and the stares just confused me even more. 

Looking down, now he has a face of an emotionless animal. But his eyes still hold the warmth of the thoughts he was telling me a minute ago, I had asked him to talk about the pack. And he did so with great pride. 

The pack was called Silvermoon and is a long-standing pack. One of the biggest in the land and with its big title and history. Had a lot of people inside it. They even own a lot of cafe's and stores out in the city to help bring in money for the pack, as most good packs do. But Silvermoon owned more of the biggest or wealthiest companies.

The ride to the pack doctor was short, but Grey instead to fill the rest of the time with shared memories of his training. When he got the title best guard, and of his daily discoveries in the forest. 

It was a child telling their mothers everything they did at school, utterly adorable. 

Arriving at the clinic, Grey pushed open the door with his nose and walked in. Going straight past the front desk to a room down a small hall. The woman at the front desk didn't even bat an eye. 

Mam, I think I should be able to file a complaint about your observations during your job. 

When Grey walked into the room, it looked like an examination room. There was a medical bed in the corner, across from a small sink and cupboards that was right in front of a desk with an old looking computer. Or maybe it was just the monitors? I can't tell, but there was a printer under it. 

A blood pressure measuring machine stood on the other wall right in front of a hight chart, and a scale. 

I was set on the bed after Grey shifted into his human form. 

He did not, DID NOT, disappoint- let me tell you. 

He had a slim, short nose that went with his orange eyes. When he looked at me they seem to brighten up, with a small smile that sent butterflies in my stomach with the curved of his plumped lips. 

His hair was long, longer than I thought it would be. It was tied in the back of his head in a bun.

Looking down at his body, he stepped into a pair of boxers as my eyes roamed his chest. 8 sparkling abs stared right back at me. 

I didn't even try to wipe the smirk off my face when I looked back at his face and saw the small blush he was wearing, it was far too cute. 

He was fit, not no swimmer body but not bodybuilder champ of the world either. Just, a nice fit body one would get from daily workouts. And I'm sure he gets those from the memories of running through the forest he shared with me on the way here.