Chapter 9

DISCLAIMER:
1. THIS PAGE CONTAINS DOCUMENTS WITH ADULT LANGUAGE AND CONTENT. IT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 . VIEW AT YOUR DISCRETION.***

2.THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND HAS NO RESEMBLANCE , APART FROM THE NAMES USED,TO REALITY. 🔞🔞🔞

A/N: @Anwesha55505013 is my Twitter ID. I have joinee today 😂😂 Would love to connect with you all and be a part of the fandom, so feel free to drop your ID if you want to.❤
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Hande's POV)

A little voice inside my head warned me.
But the damn thing was easily drowned out by the loudest voice in my head, the one that was telling me to give in to this. To feel all the things I wanted to feel with him. To let go and live in the moment and just have some damn fun.
Holding back was driving me crazy.
I felt like we have been playing with fire for the past several weeks. Every kissing and intimate scene we had filmed only built up this undeniable sexual tension between us, and we had officially reached the point where we could no longer ignore it.
And I knew that there were probably a hundred reasons why I should stop this, but hell’s bells, I coudn't. I wanted to keep doing this—kissing him, tasting him, feeling his body against mine.
Kerem deepened the kiss, and I moaned against his mouth. My hips moved of their own accord, completely out of control and seeking the little jolts of pleasure that occured whenever I felt his thick arousal brush against me.
We were both so caught up in the moment, and, for once, there was no confusion. No cameras rolling or script to follow. There was no Eda or Serkan.
It was just me and him.
Hande and Kerem.
-----------------------
(Kerem's POV)

"Fuck.” I groaned against her lips and sighed before pulling away. “I have no idea what is happening right now."
Of course, she didn't make it easy for me to keep my hands off her as she nuzzled closer to me, her breath warm on my neck, her lips soft as they roamed lightly over my skin. My fingertips stroked over her face, down her neck, then just into the seam of her shirt so that I could brush against her collarbone. Against my skin,I could feel her gasp of pleasure at my gentle touch.
"I think we need to set some ground rules before we ...."
Her words still held that note of sensuality that had been present ever since she'd kissed me that day, yet I could tell she was completely serious. I had never liked being constrained by rules. I knew when to respect them, whether I wanted to or not...and I also knew when it was absolutely imperative to break them.
"I promise I won't do anything, not one single thing tonight, that you don't want.Tamam?"
Hande blinked at me, her gaze full of a mixture of longing and lingering worry that tugged hard at my heartstrings. And when she said, "I know you won't," her softly spoken response pulled them even tighter.
"Whatever happens tonight or after that - " I paused, knowing I couldn't let either of us hide from what was about to happen. " - I don't want either of us to regret it."
Or any of the nights that I know will come after that.
Her pause was longer this time .
"I won't regret it." Hande slid her hand over mine.
"I want tonight just as much as you do Kerem." She paused again before adding, " "ama sadece bu gece (But only tonight)."
Her thumb brushed over my palm the same way mine had across hers when we were sitting together, as if the gentle touch of her skin could in some way soften the fact that she'd just made her intention to spend one night with me, and one night only, perfectly clear.
As sure as Hande was that this couldn't go past one night, I was even more sure we were going to end up in it for the long haul.
Just like our sisters and their respective partners. Just like our mothers and fathers.

Standing, holding her in the middle of her bedroom in the suite, I lowered my mouth to Hande's in a kiss so soft, so sweet, it was more a breath than a meeting of our lips.
Low down, my gut twisted tight as I tasted the exotic spice of her with a long, slow swipe of my tongue over her full bottom lip. Her soft moan of pleasure at the sensual touch had me tightening my hold on her, and my lips pressing deeper against hers. When her tongue found mine and stroked against it, it was my moan resounding in the room.She stroked one hand over my jaw while opening herself up even more to my kiss, and kissing me back with unabashed passion, she was so much sexier, so much sweeter, than what I had dreamed.
Again and again I tasted every inch of her mouth, the sensitive corners, the curves and contours of the cupid's bow at the top of her upper lip, then back yet one more time to nip at the fullness of her bottom lip before laving over the small hurt with my tongue.
On a gasping breath, Hande whispered my name.
"K-Keremm..dur(stop). You're making my head spin."
"Peki," I said before I kissed her again. I wasn't even close to having my fill of her mouth as I pulled back just far enough to tell her, "Because it's what you've done to me from the very first moment I saw you."
My words reverberated against her lips and she made me even crazier to have her as she pressed her soft body against mine and this time when we kissed, gentleness gave way completely to greediness, to the need to turn desire into possession.
"Lütfen(Please)," she begged on a rasping breath when I let her free for just long enough to try to catch her breath.
"Bana söyle(Tell me)," I urged her even as I had to steal another taste of her lips.
"What do you need, Hande?"
"More."
Her confession nearly took me all the way over, without anything more than our kisses to get me there. And yet, this anticipation, the shockingly sensual dance where we drew out each other's pleasure with simple kisses, with gentle caresses, was too good to turn away from just yet.
"Yes," I whispered as I dropped my mouth to hers again and drank in the pure sweetness of her response, "I could keep kissing you forever."
"Everywhere."