Chapter 20

A/N: This chapter is not as long as the previous one but I really wanted to update.  Not sure how this has turned out...but I will be waiting for your feedback. ❤

🔞🔞🔞🔞
--------------
(Kerem's POV)

"I want to be the only one who gets to touch you...in this way" She followed her words by pressing a kiss to the hollow just beneath my Adam's apple.

Hande covered every single spot on my body with her lips. She pressed kisses over my shoulders,then my collarbones and made hungry little sounds as she reclaimed me for herself and each one reverberated through me, from chest to groin.
If I had to stay upright, I'd need something to hold on to. Her hips were right there, surprising me yet again with how full and round they were beneath my palms.
Hande was a continual surprise - and pleasure - to me, from her passion and her unexpected softness, to her incredible intelligence and her boundless well of love for her family and friends. Life with her would never be boring. She would never tell me what I wanted to hear, but she would understand me in a way no one ever had before.
And she would please me every single second, whether she was stealing puzzle pieces from me..or stealing my heart every time I looked at her, kissed her, touched her, loved her.

The next thing I knew, she'd pushed me down onto the couch. Satisfaction lit her eyes as she stared down at me. I was sprawled on the leather cushions, bare from the waist up, legs open from where she'd pushed me so that my throbbing desire for her was clearly evident.
One second she moved away to lock the door, the next she'd pulled out the band that held her sleek ponytail in place as she came back toward me. Her white fitted jacket came off next, followed shortly by a silk camisole. The sight of her breasts as they rose up from sheer lace had my vision dimming enough that by the time it cleared again, she was in front of me in lingerie and heels - another one of the sets that I'd bought for her.
A raw curse left my lips at the most beautiful sight I'd ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

Her mouth curved up at my crude language. "How'd you know that was exactly what I was hoping you'd say when you saw me wearing another one of your gifts?"

"You're the gift,"I told her and I meant it so deeply that I could hardly get the words out.

She seemed to wobble on her heels for a moment at the emotion in my voice. But then she came toward me and, as if in slow motion, dropped to her knees between my legs. She didn't reach for my belt buckle, simply pressed her mouth to mine in a soft kiss that stole my breath, even as the sheer knowledge of what awaited had me almost losing it.

I wouldn't be able survive this. They'd have to find someone to take over for me for the role of Serkan because I was sure that I'd die from pleasure .

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

"I know there will be other actresses that you'll have to kiss in future projects," she said when she took her mouth from mine and pressed her palms flat over my pecs, "but the only woman I ever want you to think of is me." Her nails lightly scored my chest, down over my abs, which rippled beneath her touch as she marked me as hers.

"You are the only woman I'm thinking about," I swore.

From the first moment I'd touched her, she'd been all that I wanted, all I desired, my obsession. I couldn't deny the truth, didn't see the point in wasting any energy when there were so many better places to put it.

Not when winning Hande's heart was the only thing that mattered anymore.

Instead of giving any indication that she'd heard me, she lowered her head and licked over my chest. The tips of her soft hair flickered over my skin, teasing me just as unbearably as her tongue and teeth did to my sensitive skin.I couldn't hold back a groan of pleasure that mingled closely with frustration.
I was bigger, stronger.I could have her flat on her back and be inside of her in seconds. It would be so good, better than good. But I knew that she was hurt and vulnerable and she needed to run our lovemaking from start to finish. Still, I couldn't keep my hands from tangling in her silky hair as she roamed my skin with her lips and tongue and teeth.