Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION BY A DIEHARD SHIPPER.I REQUEST EVERYONE TO TAKE IT LIGHT HEARTEDLY AND RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF THE INDIVIDUALS IN THIS STORY. THANK YOU.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Blu Tv Aynen Aynen yeni sezon ne zaman Başlayacak? Dizin 5. Sezon çekimleri başladi...
(When will Blu Tv just start the new season? Season 5 shooting has already started ..)

Nilperi Şahinkayádan Kerem Bürsin itirafi ! ... (Kerem Bürsin confession from Nilperi Şahinkay! ...)

My fingers stalled on the screen of my phone as one tabloid led to another. There was a valid reason I avoided tabloids that dished out fabricated sordid taled about every celebrity in the country,the papparazzi was a group of blood hounds never stopping before publishing any news. And I wish I had avoided the tabloids today,like any other day.
I knew that Kerem was busy with work last night. He had excused himself from going to Mavi's birthday party , when I had been waiting for the last one month to ask him to accompany me to Gamze's house for the same reason. And he didn't even bother letting me know that this 'work' was actually a new project? The doubt fizzled out soon. Maybe this was a rumor? Kerem would have surely discussed this with me right?
I smiled as my mind went back to all those times when we had stayed up till late after going back home from shoot,and talked to each other on phone often till the wee hours before fatigue took over our bodies. From keeping up my guard because of the incident with Murat to letting him in,from the small talks during the first meeting at the production house to sharing everything,even the most mundane and inconsequential things everyday, me and Kerem have come a long way. He was my peace amidst chaos, no matter how much he annoyed me at times. Someone I have grown to trust over the last five months .5 months of filming Sen Çal Kapimi . A project I probably wouldn't have taken up had it not been for Kerem. I could feel the warmth spread over my cheeks as his words from that fateful day came back...
I absentmindedly logged into my instagram account.My feed was filled with tags and posts from friends , fans and colleagues....and amidst all those posts was a picture of Kerem and Nilperi, his co star from Aynen Aynen.
A familiar feeling of slow burning pain took over my heart as I read the caption over and again..
Kerem and Nilperi at the sets of Aynen Aynen from last night. #BlueTv #AynenAynen

He was with her last night

He was with her last night. I didn’t hear from Kerem yesterday at all.Not one reply. Not a single call back. My mind went back to all those unanswered text messages and calls that sat idly on my chat list, as jealousy, self doubts and anger reared their ugly heads all at once. Was he so busy with her that he couldn't call once? Am I of so little significance that he did not even discuss about this project with me?
Whether it was the mixed signals—the back–and-forth “I want you, I don’t want you” shit—or the fact that the social media was flooded with pictures of him with his arms around someone else , the truth was I was feeling highly emotional about the state of our “relationship.” I wish we had labelled those late night chats, those innocent and not so innocent touches, those hugs that seemed to make me feel at home, those nights when we had dozed off in each others arms on the couch,watching re-runs of Harry Potter that he did not consider a classic, those glances that made me blush harder than the last time and feel of his lips on my cheek. I wish we had labelled them. I wish I knew where I stood in his life. I did not have the right to be jealous. Who was I anyway to him? A co-star? A friend? A probable summer fling? I even avoided calls from Dilara and let it go to voice mail. She was supposed to come over today. I saw my phone ring again. Just as I was about to pick it up thinking it was someone calling me to get ready for the shot,I saw his name.
I declined it. This was the third time that he has called in the last five minutes. I knew that it was because he had arrived on set.Late as usual. We were supposed to go over the lines before filming the much anticipated kissing scene. But as all those pictures of him and Nilperi kept flashing before my eyes, I realised I had to avoid him and I definitely avoided Kerem's calls. I knew if I picked up the phone to him that I’d just spew my accusations at him, and I was still wary of the fallout of that confrontation- I was shit scared of the answers. Until I sorted my feelings out about his part in my life and why the hell I was feeling those familiar pangs of jealousy , hurt or whatever, I couldn’t talk to him. Instead I thought about Kerem and wondered if it was silly and possibly dangerous to my heart to keep seeing him when so far he was showing no signs of wanting to deepen the connection between us or atleast he hadn't been vocal about it in the least.

I was jolted out of my reverie when I heard the trailer door close. The very familiar , musky scent of Kerem, engulfed my senses as he came and stood in front of me.
"Günaydın Handemiyyyy..wassup?"
He was in an awfully cheerful mood.His smile not faltering,even once..Maybe he has not gotten over the high from last night's meet with Nilperi. My frustration and anger over his discretion and the pictures, stewed in my mind.
"Günaydın " I plastered a saccharine sweet smile on my face as I walk away from him quietly to the back closet and picked up the clothes that were left behind by Nilay. Hoping, that for once he would come clean.
Kerem plopped himself on the couch and followed my movements inside the trailer.
" Sana ne oldu? " (what happened to you?)
" Hiç" (nothing) My clipped tone got him off the couch.
" Bana bak..I know something is wrong Hande.You know that your eyes can't hide anything right?" He smiled lazily at me.
"Hayir.." Tears were stinging my eyes. He did not get to say these things to me. He has no right. He means nothing..
He chuckled.His raspy voice making my insides tremor .No matter how upset I was at him. Before I coule turn away from him, he stepped into my personal space,too close for my comfort and my heart. Allah Allah! What was he trying to do?
" İyi misin?" His eyes searched my face for answers I was desperatelt trying to hide.
" İyi"
"Harika .. then we can go over the lines right ? oh by the way, we should do a live together ..." His voice faded away as my frustration started building up. I think I might explode - I took a deep breath. I wanted to shout at him for being so insensible.Did he really not understand why I was upset or was he just avoiding the topic? I want to throw a tantrum and beat my hands on the ground like a toddler. I wanted to vent, let it out, but I didn't want to say words I didn't mean, be hurtful. I wish I was. I wish I could make him feel the way I have been feeling since the morning, maybe make him jealous. Would he even be jealous? What was I saying? Jealous?
" Hande.." Kerem was looking at me weird. " Why are you looking so lost today?" He asked as his gaze bored into me.
" I was just thinking about a few things Tamam? Also, I need to change my costume so.." I motioned towards the door of the caravan. I had to get away from him or atleast stay away to fix my mind.
As Kerem walked out of my trailer, I slumped against the cold metal door scolding myself for getting attached to him.
I was unsure whether I should let things continue between us. I’d never thought I was a particularly sensitive person, but I guessed Kerem had a way of getting under my skin.
-------------

A/N Eagerly waiting for your feedback,it keeps me going.Also, please don't kill me. Will update the other story too.🙈❤