Chapter 3

Another boring chapter ahead. Full of cliché and cringy lines from your dearly author. Hahahaha
---

Y/N's Perspective

(Timeskip, Saturday)

The whole week is so busy and today is the day, our 1st year anniversary. I already got a reservation in a restaurant yesterday and only the four girls knew about it.

I am currently at the Show Champion backstage and watching the girls performing and promoting their successful comeback song Zimzalabim in the monitor.

I am beyond proud of them.

--

(timeskip)

This is it, I am nervous because I don't know if she will be happy with my surprise. This is my first time and the fact that it is with Joohyun.

We're already at the dorm's living room and Joohyun is in our shared room, sleeping. I know the girls were tired but the other four girls stayed with me.

"Seulgi-unnie, I'm nervous. What if, what if --" she cut me off.

"Yah relax, I know unnie will love it especially that you're serious and sincere with here."

"But"

"No buts!" Wendy unnie, Joy unnie and Yeri said at the same time.

"Go on, prepare yourself, it's already 6pm and your dinner with her is on 7." Yeri stated.

"What about you guys? I can still cook for all of you."

"No no, we will just call for a delivery." Joy unnie.

"But" Seulgi unnie smacked my head.

"Unnieeeeee ~" I whinned and pouted.

"Shooooo!!!" Now they are shooing me.

"Fine" I stood up and went to our room.

--

I am already prepared and it is already 6:30pm and Joohyun is still in the bed, sleeping.

"Should I wake her up? Shouldn't I? YN think!" Ugghhh! I don't know, I am fuckin' nervous.

"Baechu, wake up." I shake her slightly but she just groan.

"Baechu, come with me please? Just for tonight?" I pleaded.

"Hmmm" she opened her eyes but still laying.

"Where to, Love?" She asked sitting up.

"Just come with me, dress according to what you're comfortable with. I'll wait for you downstairs."

"Okay." As she smiled. I smiled back.

--

We're running late for the reservation and it's already 7pm. The drive will be about 10 minutes.

--

Finally, we arrived and Joohyun is peacefully sleep again. Aigooo, my Baechu is really tired for today.

"Baechu, we're here. Wake up, hon."

"What are we doing here, Love?" She asked.

"Uhm, to eat?" I chuckled.

"I know, I know but why?"

She really had forgotten our day and I can't hide the fact that I'm sad.

"Hey, what's with the sudden change of face?"

"Nothing, come on we're late for the reservation." I guided her towards the entrance.

"Good Evening Ma'am, under whose name reservation?" Asked by the waiter.