Chapter 14

Y/n's Perspective

Imagine being in the arms of Joohyun, yes Y/n just imagine. I am so frustrated and sad this past few days.

Bye Y/n.

That's the last word that I heard from her. I tried calling her but she's always out of coverage. I know she's busy with that shoot but trying to call me back is not that hard.

Today is Saturday and the first episode of the show will air tomorrow. The MV shooting will be on Monday and I can't wait with the fact that I will be able to see her for the first time after a week.

--

A day after..

"Unnie?" Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said without minding as I know it's Yeri.

"Unnie, how are you?" She asked me.

"I'm fine Yeri, is there any problem?"

"Not really a problem but my problem is you. You seem to be out of your mind for the past few days."

"I told you I'm fine."

She snorted.

"What now?" I asked her raising my eyebrow.

"Yah! You're really raising your eyebrows at me? You look weird unnie, stop that." She said laughing like it's the funniest thing that she have seen.

"Whatever Yeri." I said laughing along with her.

"Let's go unnie, let's watch the first episode of the show where Irene unnie is there." She said dragging me out of the room.

With that I stopped, stopping the both of us.

"Any problem?" She asked looking back.

"Nothing, come on." Now I am the one dragging her.

"Yah unnie, slow down." She said and I left her behind.

"Yah! How dare you leaving me behind?!" She shouted.

I just laughed at her antics.

--

"Eww. I swear to God, they seem uncomfortable with each other. Why the hell Irene unnie accepted this project in the first place?" Yeri suddenly said.

"Because it's her ultimate crush?" Seulgi unnie answered with a question.

I am just observing them and based on the first episode, I agree with Yeri, they seem uncomfortable with each other. How come though? I thought they were close.

I was in deep thoughts and in a blink I saw Wendy unnie staring at me.

"Yes unnie?" I asked her.

"You seemed to be out of this world Y/n, are you okay?" She asked me.

I just nodded.

"You know what girls." I blurted out.

"What?" They asked right away.

"Order some foods, I am lazy to cook for some dinner."

"Whose treat?" Seulgi unnie asked.

"Of course you." I playfully said.

"Yah Y/n!" She said pouting.

"Of course it's on me. Order what you want because tomorrow, we'll gonna be busy for your shooting. So might as well, I'll treat you beforehand." I said and excused myself to get some water from the kitchen.

--

We are having fun, watching some movies when someone's phone suddenly rings.

"Whose phone?" I asked them.

"It's on you." Yeri told me.

I look at my phone and hoping that it's her but to my surprise it's Jennie. It's been a long time, huh?

"Hello, Jennie unnie?"

"Y/n! How are you? Are you free tomorrow? Can we hang-out? I missed you, I mean we missed you."

"I'm not free tomorrow unnie, we got a fully-loaded schedule. How about you girls go here and spend the rest of the night with us, we're having some fun but I'll ask first if they want to, is it okay?"

"Sure, I'll wait."

I put the call on hold and will ask the girls if they'll approve.

"Girls, BLACKPINK asked me if I can hang-out with them tomorrow but instead I told Jennie unnie to just go here and spend the rest of the night with us, is it okay? We got some time tomorrow, the shoot is only half day. So in?" I told and asked them right away.

"It's fine with me, I mean we're friends and it's already been a long time having them around us, so why not?" Seulgi unnie said.

"How about you, girls? Wendy unnie, Joy unnie and Yeri?" I glanced at the other three.

They nodded to each other.

"Guess it's settled, we're fine having them and it's a BLACKVELVET crumbs y'all!" Yeri excitedly said.

I put the call on and told Jennie unnie that it's fine.

"Ask one from your manager to accompany you girls here and I'll drive you home tomorrow. Text me if you're near so that I can guide your way up to here. Bye, take care."

"Thank you, Y/n. Bye.. I like you." She ended the call right away.

The last sentence puzzled me, she likes me? Wait, What?

---

Update, wow. I'm sorry again for the late update. I'm still busy with academic life and I just want to sleep for a whole damn week. I'm tired..

Anyway, congratulations to my readers who's already done with their semester. I hope you guys were doing great. Stay healthy everyone ~

Thank you for patiently waiting. Don't forget to vote. I love you all!

- Authornim