Chapter 12

Y/n's Perspective

We're done watching some movies (with Yeri) in the living room and I intentionally look at the wall clock just to see that it is almost 10 PM.

"Yeri-ah, time to sleep." I said to her as I saw her already yawning from the couch.

"Ah yes unnie, goodnight." She stood up and proceeded her way upstairs.

I turned off the television and also proceeded my way to our room.

Joohyun is sleeping peacefully and seeing her like that makes my heart soft. I smiled from my thoughts and layed down beside her, soon enough she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Love." She huskily whispered.

"Yes?" and before I could face her she suddenly kiss me without a warning.

I was stunned at the moment and she suddenly bit my lower lip and I let out a soft moan.

She never skip that chance and shoved her tongue inside my mouth and we're fighting for a dominance and she won. What now? I'm a bottom?

I never realized that she was already on top and controlling the hell out of me as if I am her slave.

I feel my body stiffened as she sucked my neck with no mercy. This feels great, never imagined Joohyun could be this wild.

"Y/n." She's moaning my name and I already feel my arousal there.

"Shit!"

(Just go with the flow of your imagination, I can't do smut hehe sorry.)

--

I am now preparing a breakfast and before I could wake them up, Yeri suddenly showed up from the kitchen.

"Good Morning Yeri!" I greeted her.

"Good Morning unnie, did you hear that last night? It is so weird, am I just dreaming or I really heard last night some moaning sounds?" Yeri greeted me back and what she questioned me really made me froze from my spot.

"Ahhh, uhhmm - hahaha, y-you're just dreaming last night, yeah, d-dreaming hehe." I answered her stuttering.

"Oh really? I thought am not." As she looked at me she widened her eyes.

"OH MY GOD UNNIE!!!!" She suddenly yelled out.

"Wtf Yeri, toned down your voice. What is it?" I panicky asked her.

"That, that, THAT one!!!" She said pointing at me.

"What?" I asked her confused.

The unnies suddenly barged in from the kitchen as they heard Yeri shouting.

"What the hell Yeri, it's too early in the morning, you're already shouting." Joy sassed as she smacked Yeri's arm.

"Yah! Stop hitting me."

"What is it Yeri-ah?" Seulgi unnie asked calmly.

Yeri side glanced at me then looked at Seulgi unnie.

"That one unnie, you see that?" As she pointed at me again.

They looked at me as if I did some bad stuffs because they suddenly widened their eyes like what Yeri's reaction earlier.

"OH MY GOD!!! SO I AM NOT DREAMING LAST NIGHT!! I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST WEIRD TO HEAR SOME MOANING SOUNDS!!!" Seulgi unnie suddenly bursted out.

"What the fuck?" I snorted.

"LANGUAGE!" Now, it's Joohyun looking at me smirking.

Seulgi unnie suddenly dragged me to the living room as she put me in front of a mirror. Once I finally looked at myself, I widened my eyes as reality hits me that hard, I saw some hickeys in my neck and the fact that it is so big and purplish.

"JOOHYUN UNNIE AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed out and before I could run to our room because of embarrassment, I heard them laughing out loud.

Shit ground, let me vanish from this room.

--

Third Person's Perspective

The Red Velvet members still hearing Y/n screaming out of embarrassment and they couldn't control themselves from laughing as they find it cute.

"So unnie, who's the top?" Wendy asked Irene.

"Omg Wendy unnie, I thought you're innocent?" Yeri asked her shocked.

"Duhhh" Wendy sassed.

Irene, Seulgi and Joy just laughed at Yeri as if they heard a joke.

"Back to unnie, so who's the top?" It's Joy who asked Irene now.

"Obviously me, Y/n is a real bottom. You see that evidence from her neck, so yeah it's me." Irene stated confidently while smirking.

Yeri snorted.

"What?" Irene asked her.

"Then what's that in your neck by now?" Yeri pointed out.

Irene suddenly went to the living room and saw that she also got some hickeys from her neck.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!" Irene screamed out and went her way to their room.

"I guess, they are both." Seulgi stated while laughing.

"Maybe they are getting another round from now on." Sooyoung joined Seulgi from laughing and the four of them started laughing out loud.

"Let's just eat, seems like Y/n's gonna wake us up but Yeri's scream unintentionally did that. Thanks to you sis, we witnessed that kind of scene." Wendy said as Seulgi prepared the utensils.

"I'll go get them both." Yeri said standing up.

"Make sure you're not disturbing something, okay?" Sooyoung chuckled at her statement.

"Aye aye!" Yeri saluted and went her way upstairs to Irene and Y/n's shared room.

I hope I am really not disturbing something. Yeri giggled at her thought.

--

I'm sorry for the late update, I'm too busy with my academic life.

See you next chapter, I still don't know when but please patiently wait. Thank you for understanding.

Don't forget to vote. Stay safe always! Kamsaaaaa ~