Chapter 10

Continuation...

Third Person's Perspective

It's already night time and Y/n is still waiting Joohyun in the living room, she's already sleepy but it became her hobby of waiting Joohyun if she's still not around by 10 o'clock.

Few more minutes before Y/N could pass out as she heard a click from the door.

"Joohyun." Y/N called.

"Not now Y/N, I'm tired." Joohyun replied.

Not again.

"I am also tired but here I am still waiting for you to come home. You don't have any considerations, do you?" Y/n's patience is slowly leaving her.

"Didn't I tell you not to wait for me?" Joohyun said sarcastically.

Y/n became speechless.

"Now, if you excuse me I am going to sleep. Goodnight." As she walked passed by the living room and went upstairs.

Y/n didn't want this chance to go wasted again so she hurriedly followed Joohyun to their room.

"Joohyun, just this night talk to me please." Y/n said almost begging for attention.

"There's nothing to talk about Y/n, you're just wasting your time."

"There is, what happened? Tell me, what happened to us?" Y/n asking almost whispering.

Joohyun stayed silent.

As Y/n was about to go near Joohyun, she felt her knees trembling and her vision blurry.

Shit, not now.

Y/n subconsciously held her nose and felt a thick liquid coming from it.

She didn't want this chance to go wasted but she needs to, she needs to hide it.

Y/n didn't waste a time as she went out of the room and walked towards Yeri's room with trembling knees.

She keeps on knocking at the door with a hoarse voice.

"Yeri, open the door please."

On the other hand, Joohyun shrugged it off on why did Y/n suddenly went out of the room and settled herself to bed.

Back to Y/n's situation, Yeri couldn't hear anything and Y/n's loosing her energy.

"Yeri please.."

As she was about to passed out, the door suddenly open with a confused Yeri.

"Unnie?" As soon as Yeri saw Y/n's situation, she supported Y/n and went inside the room.

"Unnie, what happened?" Yeri asked.

"Yeri, I'm scared." Y/n said as Yeri helped her settle down to bed.

Yeri scanned her unnie as she saw the thick liquid on its nose. She widened her eyes and panic can be seen in her state.

"Unnie, what happened?! Oh my God! I'll call uncle for help or tell Irene unnie about this!" Yeri in a state of panic and shock didn't know what to do and she was about to leave her room as Y/n suddenly grab her wrist.

"Yeri, calm down. I'm okay, just tired and please don't tell this to anyone especially Joohyun." Y/n said with a tired tone.

"But unnie, look at you." Yeri can't form any words to say.

"Just let me stay here tonight, by tomorrow I'm fine." Y/n said with a faint smile.

Yeri with no other choice let Y/n stay on her room as she lay next to Y/n.

"Goodnight unnie."

"Goodnight Yeri, thank you."

--

"IRENE UNNIE!!! YOU'RE ALL OVER THE NEWS!!!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS???!!!" It's Seulgi shouting her lungs out at the living room as she saw a news about Irene.

The other girls suddenly went out of the room as they heard someone shouting early in the morning.

"YAH UNNIE IT'S STILL 8 IN THE MORNING AND YOU'RE ALREADY SHOUTING. BE QUIET!!!" Yeri shouted back to Seulgi.

"STOP SHOUTING YERI-AH!!!" Joy butted in.

Wendy just chuckled at their silliness and Irene didn't mind them. Y/n on the other hand still in her deep slumber.

They gathered at the living room to talk about the news.

"Now, that you're all here--wait where is Y/n?" Seulgi stated and look at Irene.

"What?" Irene asked.

"Where is she?"

"She's in my room sleeping. Now, continue on your talk." Yeri butted in without looking any of them.

Seulgi can feel a tension but shrugged it off.

"Okay so as what I'm shouting about earlier. Irene unnie, you're all over the news, what's the meaning of this?"

"What news about me Seul?" Irene asked.

"It is said that you are dating Park Bogum for almost a month and the both of you got casted on a show "We Got Married", now unnie is it true?" Seulgi do the asking and talking while the other girls are listening.

They are shocked as they knew the relationship between Irene and their manager Y/n. Yeri's the most shocked.

"No and yes. No, I am not dating Bogum oppa and he's only my ultimate crush, you all know that and yes, both of us got casted on that show." Irene stated calmly.

"What about Y/n?" Yeri asked her.

"What about her?" Irene replied Yeri with a question.

As Yeri was about to reply.

"What's happening guys? I heard someone shouted." Y/n asked from the stairs.

"Nothing--" Yeri cutted off Seulgi from talking.

"Irene unnie and Bogum oppa got casted on a show "We Got Married"." Yeri said as if it is just a normal topic to discuss.

Seulgi, Wendy and Joy widened their eyes to Yeri.

"What?" Yeri asked them.

Y/n just made an "O" expression and proceeded her way downstairs and let herself settled beside Yeri.

"Okay so when is the schedule of it?" Y/n asked.

"Ahhh! I'll just go to the company to get it. Irene unnie, you'll come with me for further information and you girls, it's your day off, you can do whatever you want. Just tell me if you'll go outside so that I'm still in touch with you, is that okay?" Y/n stated as if it is not a big deal.

"How did you know that it is our day off?" Seulgi asked Y/n.

Y/n chuckled like she heard a joke.

"Unnie, I am your manager, of course I knew. If you will excuse me, I'll go to the kitchen and cook food for our breakfast." Y/n stood up and went straight to the kitchen.

"GOOD MORNING GUYS!!!" Y/n suddenly shouted.

The girls just laughed on her silliness and Irene didn't know what to feel.

I feel so guilty. Y/n, why are you like that? Irene thought.

---

Yes, another chapter done. My brain is not functioning well but thank you for patiently waiting. Don't forget to vote. Thank you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAE IRENE AS AN IDOL AND BAE JOOHYUN AS A PERSON OR WHATSOEVER IT IS. WE SURELY MISS YOU AND I DO FCKNG MISS YOU SO DAMN MUCH! T_T

WE ARE PATIENTLY WAITING FOR YOUR COMEBACK OR ANY UPDATE. WE/I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ❤️

See you guys on April, wait for me.

I am a nobody that was born on Black Saturday.

Stay safe.