𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧🚿

A crack oneshot where Taehyung and Jungkook are best friends

It's just another boring day, so boring that Jungkook is now talking to the ceiling. "I am insane.." He sigh and take out his phone, dialing Taehyung's number. "Come on.. pick up.." and he didn't "Oh well..". He get out of bed and grab his backpack, heading to the Taehyung's house..

"He better be home."

~Time Skip~

Jungkook's POV

"Hello Jungkookie! Taehyung is upstairs in his room." I smiled and greet his mom, "Hi, and thank you so much aunty!" I head upstairs and knock on his bedroom door twice. "Helllooooo Tae? It's meee!!" He doesn't answer. I just shrugged and open the door anyways..

Before I could question his whereabouts, I hear water running in the bathroom. "Ah, he's showering. Might as well play some video games while waiting for him", "I DON'T KNOW, IT'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT YA.. GOT ME FEELING LIKE I CAN'T BE WITHOUT YA.. ANYTIME SOMEONE MENTION YOUR NAME.. I BE FEELING AS IF I'M AROUND YA~"

I stop playing the game as I cover my mouth, trying not to laugh..

"He is singing, pfft..!" "AIN'T NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOU BABY, ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU TAKE ME HIGH. CAN YOU TELL THAT YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY? 'CAUSE I CAN'T GET YOU OUT MY MIND~"

"Awww!" I smiled, hitting the record button.
"THINKIN' OF YA WHEN I'M TO BED, WHEN I WAKE UP THINK OF YA AGAIN.. YOU ARE MY HOMIE, LOVER AND FRIEND~" I bite my lips, "This is hilarious.."

" EXACTLY WHY.. YOU LIGHT ME UP INSIDE, LIKE THE 4TH OF JULY, WHENEVER YOUR AROUND, I ALWAYS SEEM TO SMILE~" "PFFFFFT..!" I literally rolled on the floor, trying my best to not laugh.

"AND PEOPLE ASK ME HOW, WELL YOUR THE REASON WHY, I'M...~" "CRAP" The sound of bunch of stuff falling, followed by a "STUPID BOTTLES!", made me laugh..

Luckily I didn't laugh loud enough for him to hear me though it was so difficult. After a few minutes, the bathroom door opens. I looked up to see Taehyung with a towel around his waist, his hair still wet as water droplets fall onto his shoulders and drip down to his bare chest. I blushed, averting my eyes. "Finally, you're done." "J-JUNGKOOK?! HOW!?-WHEN!?-WHAT!?" His eyes widen in surprise..

"First of all. Your Mom. Second, not too long ago. Third, what!?" I replied back, his face turned red. "D-did you.. hear anything..?" "Dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower~!" I sang, running out of his bedroom. "JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" He runs out of his room and chases me down the stairs into the kitchen..

"DON'T TELL ME-" "Yup~! I recorded it~!" I laughed. "What's going on here?" Taehyung's mom questions curiously, raising an eyebrow. "Taehyung, honey. Where are your clothes?" "M-MOM! HE- UGH, WHY DID YOU LET HIM ENTER MY ROOM?! I WAS SHOWERING!" "Sorry, I didn't know"

She shrugs and chuckles, "Is that why your face is so red? Did Jungkook see you-" "MOM! NO!" Taehyung's face reddened even more. I quickly run to the front door and shout, "I LOVE YOUR SINGING! YOU SHOULD BECOME KPOP IDOL OR SOMETHING!"

"JUNGKOOK!!" He threw an empty bottle on my head, which doesn't hurt at all. "That didn't hurt~!" I stick my tongue out at him and quickly leave, running back home. "I hate him so much.." Taehyung muttered.

_________

Random oneshot🙃 by the way don't be this much eager guys I'll soon update the other part of So.. I was nothing to you...