𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜💘

Warning: angst a little, also Jungkook and Taehyung are both crossdressers..

___💘___
Where Jungkook wants to spend his day with Taehyung since they haven't had time alone because of their own work, but Taehyung wants to hangout with his friends not him. And well Jungkook accidentally hears conversation between him and Jimin.
___💘___

"Come on Taehyung" Jungkook whined, him and his boyfriend Taehyung were currently arguing over a silly topic.

Well basically Taehyung wanted to hangout with his friends today but Jungkook had planned alot like alot for both of them. But Taehyung being stubborn bitch he is, he refused to go out with Jungkook,

"No Jungkook please understand I didn't had time with my friends from a long time" Taehyung sighed feeling annoyed by Jungkook's behaviour,

"Please Tae, you were out with them these days too but I wasn't because of work. Please let's go out and have some fun, tomorrow you can go with them" Jungkook pleaded wanting to dress up and go out already.

"Jungkook can't you understand I wanna go out with others not you" Taehyung snapped yanking his hand back which was gripped by Jungkook earlier.

Jungkook felt his heart clench at that but he didn't showed he was hurt, he went towards their room and closed the door.

"Ah thank god" Taehyung sighed thinking Jungkook have finally agreed, but oh how wrong he was.

Their bedroom door opened with a loud click and a whole dressed up Jungkook came out with some clothes in his hand,

"Here go and get changed. We don't have enough time left, no further discussion" Jungkook sternly said making Taehyung groan,

Taehyung harshly took the clothes from Jungkook's hand and stomped his foot on the floor,

"Fine" he rudely said and went inside their room closing the door with a loud thud.

Jungkook giggled at his behaviour. Even though Taehyung was acting rudely towards him but he knew Taehyung would love what Jungkook had planned for them, and maybe his anger will cool down.

Taehyung came outside after few minutes with a frown on his face. Jungkook looked at his boyfriend and smiled, he was looking good in those clothes. He proudly praised himself for choosing that clothing for Taehyung.

 He proudly praised himself for choosing that clothing for Taehyung

Jungkook's outfit