𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮'𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙎𝙡𝙪𝙩🍑

Oneshot requested by- TissaLalichan
Ice play, rough sex, after care

___🍑___

Where Taehyung and Jungkook are in a club with their other friends and Taehyung gets jealous after seeing how flirty Jungkook is being
___🍑___

"You are so funny Jimin" Jungkook giggled and slapped Jimin's shoulder lightly, "I mean I'm Jimin after all" Jimin flipped his imaginary hair, they both were laughing and flirting with each other way too much. Both of them were immersed in their own world that they failed to notice four eyes staring at them, burning in jealousy..

"They are being touchy" Taehyung growled and grabbed the wine glass tightly that it looked like it would break into pieces sooner,

"And I hate it" Yoongi said while burning holes on Jimin's body who was unaware of it everything..

Both the boys now started touching each other which the males sitting on the couch beside them didn't like, not even a bit.

They were burning in anger and somehow controlled themselves, trying not to throw their boyfriends on their shoulders and threw them inside their car then fuck the shit out of them..

"Enough" Taehyung slammed his hand on the table and made his way towards the laughing boys, Yoongi following him from behind.

"We should get going shouldn't we baby?" Taehyung husked at Jungkook's ear, giving him goosebumps.

Jungkook knew the tone so nicely, he knew he enjoyed too much with Jimin than he should and he knew Taehyung was jealous, and jealous Taehyung is never good..

"Umm.. y-yeah we s-should go" Jungkook shuttered he could clearly feel Taehyung smirking at the back, and that was the moment he knew he fucked up.

"Hmm.. Yes we should, after all someone needs to learn the lesson" Taehyung darkly chuckled scaring the shit out of Jungkook.

Meanwhile Yoongi was already dragging Jimin out of the club.. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and started going out.

Jungkook sat down on the passenger seat, his heart was beating so fast because he knew what was coming next. He started fidgeting his fingers and flinched when Taehyung slammed the car door after sitting in driver seat..

Taehyung smirked after seeing Jungkook's situation, he leaned towards Jungkook's ear and said in his deep voice,

"So bad baby boy, so bad. You made Daddy jealous, now you have caused the problem so you need to solve it too right baby?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who gulped real hard and then nodded his head,

"Words baby" Taehyung said and rubbed his thumb on his lips, "Y-y-yes, D-daddy" he shuttered out and Taehyung smirked at him..

He put his hand on Jungkook's thigh, grabbing it so tightly that made Jungkook let out a moan, he started caressing his thigh and stared driving with other hand.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, he's mad.. he's mad... fucking hell he's mad, I swear to god I'm gonna kick Jimin's ass real badly that motherfuc-'