Number

The tablets took a little while to work, so, I went and layed down for a while. I awoke rubbing my head, surroundings a little fuzzy. 3pm. Thank God it was a Sunday. Rolling out of bed I dragged myself into the living room, plonking myself down on the sofa.

I saw my jeans left on the back of the sofa looking grubby, and so I thought to put them in the wash, checking the pockets. A few dollars, a tissue and some pieces of paper. Hm, I don't remember having paper in here. Of course you don't Skye you're thick. Shaking the thoughts outta my head again, I threw the money on the table, opening the small notes of paper open. 'Make sure you text Clare ~ brendon'. I don't remember him giving me that. '09894345276 ~ brendon'. Well.... 'Text me :) ~ Brendon'. I could feel my cheeks glowing.

'Uhh..phone right'. My hands scrabbled for it, shaking at the thought of having possibly Brendon fucking uries number. 'Hey its skye the girl from the Vegas show. You wanted me to text you?'. I had to rewrite this message several times, refusing that the wording was okay. Despite my fears I sent it. Now you've gotta wait for a reply...as if.

___________________
A.N

Another fairly short chapter sorry guys, I know where this is going but I have no idea how to write it xc

This is still gonna carry on (MCR ;)) but I may be a little more focused on my new fanfic, dear maria, (go check it out if you haven't already)

Love you guys byee