Saved

I was being lifted up by a guy, he was wearing all black. As my eyes began to open, I realised it was a security guy. Rather than tempt fate, I let him lift me to wherever and decided I would resolve the situation from there. 'wait...Clare...'. He gave me a concerning look, as I slightly wriggled in his arms. His grip became tighter and I gave up. I'd just have to see where I was going I guess. Not once did he speak, only walk. Still frazzled, I struggled to remain awake. Once again, my mind left my body and I fell into nothingness. When I woke for a second time, I was surrounded by a small group of guys.

'you think she's okay?'. I sat up on a leather sofa, confused as to where I'd been taken. I recognised nobody. Then I saw his face. 'youre...no, this can't be real...'. He smiled, taking a seat next to me as the other two walked off. The same security guy who'd carried me in handed me a plastic cup of water and went away. 'so, are you alright? You had a really weird sorta freak out and fell under the crowd, if I hadn't seen you, you'd be in quite alot of trouble'. His voice was so perfect. Wait. Did he just say he saw me? No, surely. I squeezed my eyes tight, focusing on breathing. 'hey, bren we gotta go back, we've kept them waiting as it is'. He nodded his hend, as I gingerly opened my mouth to speak. 'my friend, clare, she told me to wait for her...'. He nodded once more, telling me to stay where I was. '...or you could come side of stage?'. Eagerly I nodded, contemplating if my legs were strong enough. Either way, I knew I couldn't miss the last of their performance. I was tossed a pass, and I followed a different security guy from the other to where I had to now stand.

Expecting them to burst into song, Brendon unexpectedly called out in the crowd. 'hey, I'm looking for a girl named clare? She came here with skye? She's fine don't worry, I've been asked to pass on a message urgently that she didn't feel good so made her way home and she'll message you?'. His gaze crossed onto me, and I nodded in appreciation. The band continued to perform, and I watched in awe as they played out another five songs. The set was over and I was left to wish they'd play another hour.

I glanced down at my phone, recalling to text clare. 'hi erm I'm at home sorry, I felt really sick so called it a night, I think the nearest security guard was going to say? Anyways, hope you had a good night I'm really sorry.'. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I froze not sure what to do. Realising it was the only thing I could, I twisted my body around, my eyes wide open as I was greeted by Brendon smiling. The actual Brendon urie. What's more, he knew my name!! Hold on, I didn't tell him? Did I? Straight away he handed over my travel card. 'i had to know your name sorry, I had no idea how else to get it out of you without you fainting.' I smiled nervously, taking it from his hand. He gestured towards the back of the balcony I was on, and I aimlessly guessed where to walk with him following. Was he following me? The dumb ass girl who cant go five minutes without passing out? I went along with it, deciding if I made a remark this whole fairy tale would end. 'um, thanks by the way. I guess you kinda saved me'. It was the quietest voice I could manage but I felt responsible to say. He grinned at me, pushing his long fringe back. I'd been lead to the sake leather sofa, confused but happy. So, is this how the night ends then?

_______________

A.N

So another chapter c: it got crappy towards the end but other than that I hope you guys enjoy reading, more coming from this soon, also another fanfic c;

(sorry for any spelling errors or whatever im still using a phone 3;)