Mr Malfoy

I sat down at the Slytherin table with Emilia (my best friend) and my other friend, Kassidy (we called her K for short). I HATED the fact that I was a Slytherin. ALL of the other houses hated us, but you get used to it. After six years at Hogwarts I didn't really give a damn at all.
Dumbledore cleared his throat, suggesting we should all be silent. "Good evening students, it has come to my attention that Mr Danesly was not suitable for the position of the defence against the dark arts teacher. Therefore, a new teacher will be arriving later on. His name is professor Malfoy. Please treat him with respect as you would with any other teacher."
I looked over at Jacob Quintones laughing at this comment, joking to his friends that they don't teach any teacher with respect. He noticed I was looking at him then winked at me.
This small gesture made my stomach fill with butterflies. Then, he got up out of his seat and started walking towards me.
"Hello Princess" he said to me, with a soft voice.
"Hi Jacob" I answered, trying to act cool and calm, but with the way he was looking at me, it was a real challenge.
"I'm having a party tonight in the common rooms, you should come along... be my date" he said smirking.
"I'll meet you there then" I said, and added a small wink at the end. Then Jacob walked off.