The party

"AHHH" I screamed as Jacob walked in on me changing.
"Oh my god.. I'm so sorry please forgive me" he backed off.
"It's ok I have a vest on anyway but just knock first yeah?" I said.
"Of course, of course." He said, quietly.
I really wanted to impress him tonight. I've had a crush on him since I first laid eyes on him. I found a tight red dress and black heels that would look amazing. I slipped them on and opened my door into the common room.
No one was there.
I looked around, hoping to see the others round the side but no one was there.
Suddenly, I felt a war, breath on my shoulder.
"Cmon, the party's outside" Jacob whispered to me.
It was midnight and so we couldn't see anything. Eventually, we saw the small flicker of fire, revealing the others sat in a circle.
I grabbed a beer, sat down next to Jacob, then we began to play truth or dare.
"Hey Y/N you're up first" a boy named Chris told me.
"Alright, hit me with it" I gestured towards myself. " I pick... DARE"
"Hmmmmm. I dare you to make out with the hottest girl in the circle." He smirked. Now this, was unfair. There was only one other girl in the circle. I had nothing against her but at least give me someone I can vibe with, you know?
"Alright Xan, guess we're gonna kiss now" I chuckled. We were quite drunk at this point.
I went over to where she was sitting, cupped her face and we made out. I could sense all the boys watching intensely, looking at every small detail. So, I decided to put on a little show for them.
I pulled Xan even closer, and almost swallowed her face, I was so intense. After what seemed like forever, pulled away. I smirked at Xan. She knew exactly what I was doing.
No one said a word.
"I take my dare back.." Chris said looking down.
"Alright who's next?" I laughed, trying to change the mood.
"It's Jacob next" Xan said.
"Alright J truth or dare?" A boy named Leo asked.
"Haha, I'm gonna go for a dare" he said. He nudged his head towards me, as if suggesting that I should be included in this dare.
"Alright, I dare you to let Y/N give you a hickey" Leo smiled. It was more of an evil grin.
I felt so uncomfortable right now, I was being used as more of a toy. But, I wasn't gonna be a wimp and back out of it.
Jacob just stared at me, without blinking. I moved closer to him and straddled him. He clenched my thighs, making me let out a small moan. He shook when I did.
Then I traced my hand along his neck. I started with small kisses and nibbles, then got more intense. He started letting out small noises himself and gripping on my thighs tighter.
I stopped kissing his neck and saw a small bruise.
"There" I said, "I did it"

SORRY THIS WAS QUITE LONG BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.