I'll do it

⚠️SPICE 🔞⚠️

I give into things way too easily, so whilst conjuring up my remedie for slug-tongue in potions, I decided I would sign up for the T/A position. After the lesson, when everyone was heading to lunch, I headed to Mr Malfoys room.
I knocked gently, and heard his voice say "come in, come in"
I stepped inside and shut the door quietly.
He looked up from the paper he was reading and smirked at me.
"Ahhhh, hello miss Y/L\N. I thought you would be coming." He said.
It was a bit of an odd comment, but I went with it.
"Yes, I came here about the T/A pos- position" I stumbled.
"Of course, I will look forward to working with you" he said, quietly stepping towards me.
Butterflies fluttered through my stomach and I backed up on the desk.
He cam closer to me and ran his hand down my arm. Even though he was my professor, I didn't care.
I started breathing heavier and he clearly noticed.
"So miss Y/L/N what made you sign up" he whispered, his face close to mine.
"I don't know" I said, leaning backwards.
"Tell me the truth Y/N or I'll put you in detention" he smirked.
"You" I mumbled.
"Yes, yes. That's a good girl, listening to your teachers." He whispered in my ear.
His breath tickled my neck and my heart began to race.
"Mr Malfoy-" I said.
"Shhh. Be a good girl and don't say a word of this to anyone. I know you want me to." He smirked.
"Y- yes" I stuttered,
Malfoy pushed his groin against me, masking me moan. He began kissing my neck and running his hand up my thigh. He gripped it tightly making me arch my back in pleasure. His fingers ran over my panties.
"What if we get caught?" I whispered.
"We won't Y/N as long as you do what I say." He smiled.
I was doing the wrong thing, I knew I was. But damn it felt good.
"You're a very pretty girl you know" he whispered in my ear. I didn't reply.
He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
I started kissing him, and letting out small moans as I did so.
Man, he was HOT.
He laid me down on his desk, and pulled down my panties,
"Are you ready for this" he asked.
"I think I should be asking, are you ready for me?" I whispered in his ear, letting him know I'm not a weakling.
He stuck his a fingers in there, and moved them about, making me moan and scream in pleasure.
He stuck a second one in, then a third and circled them around.
I breathed heavily.
"Malfoy, ugh. I'm gonna-" but it was too late.
He pulled out his fingers and started licking there, circling his tongue.
"You like this?" He asked.
I couldn't even say anything, I arched my back so much I thought I was gonna break.
I was pulling on his hair, pulling myself towards him.
Then, I sat up.
"Two can play this game Malfoy" I winked.
He stood up and sat down on a chair in the corner of his room. I knew what he wanted me to do.
I stepped over to him, sewing my hips as I did, putting my finger in between my teeth as I did.
I straddled him and began kissing him. I hit his bottom lip and my grip tightened in his hair. I felt his growing erection underneath me and started grinding towards him.
"Ugh y/n you're so good" he moaned.
I unbuttoned his shirt and laid small kisses on his chest.
*someone knocks at the door*
"SH*T" we say in unison.