Something's Clicked in His Head

"What?" Izuku said and it seemed like Aizawa had the same reaction as well.

"Nezu, as much as I respect you, we cannot put Izuku in a high school level class when he's just came back!"

"I know," Nezu calmly sipped his tea, "that is why I will be teaching him. Before he left, he was already at a third-grader's level, did you know?"

"Still!"

"He should be a fast learner. How else did he survive?"

"Yes, but - "

"Then there should be no problem, right?" Nezu pointed out. 

Aizawa stared skeptically at Nezu. Izuku was just watching them banter, his head moving back and forth like he was watching a tennis ball match.

-------------------

After a lot of negotiations on each side, it was agreed for Nezu to teach him during classes. Nezu would have to catch him up on math, English, Japanese, science, and first-aid. The last requirment was made by Aizawa. The times when Nezu wasn't teaching him would be spent at school in Classroom 1a. Izuku would live at Aizawa's apartment that was a few minutes away.

Izuku was rather thrilled to be living with his Dadzawa. After all, the man was like the father figure that he never had. Grandmama Chiyo was the grandma he never had. And now Nezu was the mentor he never had.

Izuku was getting a lot of things he never had.

Aizawa sighed as the two left to go to his apartment. "Are you alright, Problem Child?" he asked as they walked over. 

"No. Why?" Izuku tilted his head. Asuka panically chirped as he quickly flapped his wings and got into flight. He then landed on Mamoru's head. The two were getting strange looks from passer-bys.

"This is going a bit fast. Are you okay with it?" 

Izuku beamed and looked up at Aizawa. "Yep! Dadzawa's going to be here, right?"

Aizawa smiled softly. "Yeah. I will. Don't worry, Problem Child." Aizawa ruffled the top of Izuku's green curls.

Today was going to be a good day. He just knew it.

-------------------

"When can I see the shitty nerd?" Bakugou had stormed up to him after class and was now interrogating(?) him.

Aizawa looked up from the papers he had to grade. "Who?"

"Izu-chan, who the fuck else?"

Ah. That explained it. 

"We're still deciding."

"Who the fuck is 'we'? Recovery Girl and that rat?"

For the love of coffee, Nezu wasn't a rat, he was a whole rat satan. However, it was good that Bakugou called Chiyo by her name. 

Women could look like bunnies but they're scary when you provoke them.

"Yes, Recovery Girl and Nezu are deciding. Izuku has to adjust from not living in the woods." 

Those words hurt him. Aizawa knew that he probably could survive a few days in the woods with the survival skills he learned but for twelve years? And at such a young age...

He wouldn't let Izuku get hurt.

"Tch," Bakugou scoffed. He walked towards the door and as he opened it, Bakugou turned back to look at Aizawa. 

"Don't you fucking hurt him."

Bakugou then went out of the room and Aizawa stared at the door. His student usually wasn't this caring when it came to people and neither was he. But the two could agree on one thing.