ONISM (Taggeth)

So, you're wondering why I updated this fic on a Saturday when this fic is supposed to be updated on a MONDAY.

I would too, so don't worry if you don't have any flipping clue on what ONISM is.

Now, I was somewhat tagged on this author's fic by another person to get the fanfic idea out there.

The fanfic's created by @frannnnnnn_ and the name of the fanfic is ONISM. 

Basically what it means is that what if (this is during the Order of the Phoenix btw) the fifth years get tired of being pushed away from the spotlight and gang up to kill Voldemort. 

Yes, I did say his name. No, I'm not worried because he's technically dead in canon.

Now, the summary I gave might not be 100% correct, but it seems interesting so yeah. The author's planning on OCs so there's a form/chapter/thing to submit your own OC.

As long as there's no Mary Sues. Please no Mary Sues.

So um yeah. Go check out her account and fanfic ONISM.

(Me not knowing what to write next: Now what the hell do I do... oh maybe I should put a meme)

Here is a meme for your time reading this:

(Why the hell can't I just copy and paste an image?)

So have a good day/night/whatever time it is now to all you guys/girls/nonbinary friends/agender friends!