Pewdiepie imagine #2

(Y/N) Pov

I was walking to Starbucks to get a Latte when a man ran into me. "I'm so sorry." a Swedish voice said. "It's okay." I said. He helps me up and I look at his face and realize it's Pewdiepie. "I love your videos." I say. "Thanks.I have to go but we should meet up later." He says. "Okay.'' I say and write my number on a piece of paper. He says goodbye and leaves.

                                                                1 hour later

My phone rings and I pick it up "Hello?" I say. "Hi" He says. "How are you?'' I asked. "Good. You?" He says. "Good." I say. "Would you like to go to dinner with me?" He asks. "Sure.'' I say. "Pick you up at 6." He says. We say goodbye and I go get ready.

                                                                 Time skip

There's a knock on the door and Felix is standing there with flowers. "For you." He says. "Thanks!" I said and put them in a vase. "You look beautiful." He says. I blush and say "Thank you." He takes me to a beautiful restaurant then take a walk in the park. He walks me home and says "I had a good time tonight." "Me too." I say. "We'll have to do i again." He says "Yeah,we will." I say. We share a sweet kiss then he goes home.

          The rest is up to you. Tell me what you think. Love you guys.

                                -Kittyloverandcupcake