Dan Howell one-shot

For my friend Ashley.
Ashley's Pov
I wake up to my alarm playing "My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light Em Up" by Fall Out Boy. I turn my alarm off then look around and realize that Dan and I are in the hotel and we are going to Disneyland today! I look beside me and see Dan sleeping peacefully. I shake him "Dan wake up!" He doesn't move an inch. I sigh and jump on the bed and yell "Dan wake up!" He falls off of the bed and looks around then says "Why did you do that Ashely?" "We're going to Disneyland!" I say excitedly and do a silly dance. Dan laughs and grabs his clothes and goes into the bathroom to change and fix his hair. I look inside my suitcase and see my black dress with pink roses and pull it out and lay it on the bed. I grab my black boots with pink roses and put them beside the bed. I also get matching pink rose jewelry. I grab my pink sunglasses and my purse that has roses on it (She loves roses because Dan always gives her roses on special occasions) Dan comes out and sits on the bed. "I'm going to get ready." I say and grab my makeup bag. "Don't put on to much makeup because you're already beautiful." Dan says and smiles. "Aww! Thank you!" I kiss Dan and go get ready.
*skipping the part where she gets ready*
I come out of the bathroom and Dan says "Wow you look gorgeous as always." I blush and say "Ready to go?" "Of course." Dan replies and we grab our bags and drive to Disneyland.
*skipping to when they get to Disneyland*
"We're here." Dan announces and I say "I would have never figured that out." Dan rolls his eyes and we get inside Disneyland. "What do you want to do first?" Dan asks. "We should ride some rides first!" I say. "Sounds good." Dan replies. We ride a bunch of rides and have a good time. We decide to go eat at "Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta"
We walk there and get seated and order our drinks and food. "I've had fun toady." I tell Dan. "I have to Ash. I love you." Dan says. "I love you too Dan." I say and smile. We get our food and I say "It's beautiful here." Dan agrees and adds "This is delicious!" "It is." I say and enjoy my food. We ride some more rides and then it's time to go home. We get home and walk in our apartment. "Thank you for taking me on that amazing date Dan." I say. "You're welcome. I have something I want to ask you." Dan says. "What is it?" I ask curiously. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. "YES!" I yell. We share a sweet kiss then he plops on the couch and gets on Tumblr.
I hope you all enjoyed that. I'm going to work on the other imagine that was requested. If you want me to make you a one-shot let me know. Feel free to ask for as many imagines/one-shots as you want. Love you all! Kisses!