Ian Hecox one-shot

Ian's Pov
"Hey Ian?" Sophia calls. "Yeah babe?" I say walking into our bedroom. "Want to have a lazy day?" She asks. "I would love too!" I say and kiss her nose. She blushes and says "You get the popcorn,candy,and drink and I'll get the movies and shows?" "Sounds like a plan." I say and go pop the popcorn then get the candy and drinks. "I'm back!" I call and Sophia is on the bed all snuggled in the covers. I sit the stuff on the bed and sit beside her and ask "What did you pick?" "We are going to watch some Disney movies." She replies "Sounds good!" I say and kiss her on the lips. I wrap my arms around her and we cuddle while we watch "Lilo and Stitch" She grabs some popcorn and feeds me a piece then eats some herself. "You're adorable." I say and smile. "Thank you!" She says. The movie ends and she opens a bag of (insert favorite candy here) "Can I have one?" I ask. "No there all mine!" She jokes then holds the bag out and I take a some. We put in another Disney movie and snack for the rest of the day. She eventually gets tired and falls asleep in my arms. I cover her up and kiss her head then go to fix dinner because it's 7:00 p.m.
I hope you like it. If you want a one-shot/imagine let me know. Love you all!