Aria's Character Profile

Title- Lost to the Wind

Ninjago OC- Aria Rousseau(IDK DON'T JUDGE)

Element: Air/Wind

Ethnicity: French-Latina(maybe Mom's family from around Brazil?)

Relationships: Secret thing with Ronin :>, Morro's unknown sister, bonds with Cole over cake :> heh, the closest relationship in the ninja team with Kai and Jay(all three become like best buds incredibly soon)

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Likes: Being in the sky, Ronin(obvi), reading, going to the shooting range, the smell of the woods, secretly loves BTS and the Backstreet Boyz songs, uncanny love for cake

Dislikes: Air pollution, broccoli, ALMONDS, Dark Morro, cops who disrespect Ronin, slightly scared of bugs :> See chappie for a short scenario!

Appearance: Short light brown hair with natural dark streaks, dark brown eyes with hazel flecks, olive-ish skin. Always wears a ring that her mother gave her(with her birthstone on it) Oof yea the picture above. Don't judge, Ik it's cringe...

Personality- Based on Toph(Who else loves Melonlord like I do?). A little tempered and aggressive, but not too much, has a little bit of attitude and sarcasm(I mean...she's with Ronin), still has a soft spot for the people she likes. Doesn't like it but is (very) emotional.

Insecurities- No matter what she does, anyone she gets close to has to leave or gets hurt in some way and somehow she will be the cause of the loss of the people she cares about.