Cameron: Timeline and Romance :>

You can use the above picture to make it easier if you want :> Thanks...

Cameron: Timeline and Romance :>

Orphanage basically his whole life until he runs away

Aria gets a foster home, while he is still in the orphanage. He runs away with her.

A few months after running away, he comes out to her as gay.

He loses her that day when the ninja are battling the Overlord. He gets stuck under rubble and they can't find each other. Aria loses control over her powers.

Cam walks back to the orphanage and turns himself in... really sad because he thinks that Aria is gone

Cam gets adopted...(this is around the time where Aria finds Ronin)

This is where his personal story starts...

He spends about a year or two at his adopted parents' home. He gets a really close friend(almost as close as he and Aria are). Let's call him Max. Don't know his acc name tho, wut should it be? Cam eventually moves on, but never forgets Aria(he thinks she's dead). He comes out to his adoptive parents and Max too.

He slowly falls in love with his best friend, knowing that Max is straight. Cam decides that he has to tell Max even though his heart is gonna get broken.

Max and him grow further apart and Max has to move away to....somewhere :>

Cam basically tells himself that he is not going to fall in love or date again, and withdraws from people, and his parents get worried.

Morro finds Cam for Aria, and soon after she shows up at his door. They reunite and stuff. She introduces him to her close friends from the ninja team(Kai and Jay)

They all get close and stuff. Cam also eventually lets down his walls with them.

Long story short Cam and Kai get really close and they fall in loveee :>

------>Obviously, there is more to Kai and Cam's story and lots of angst and cute fluff :> but this is a timeline and the ending for Cam is quite plainly with Kai so there is not much to say...

Yes, Cam is gonna end up with Kai... So cute :>